Tigers in London

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Minus

Tigers in London

Post by Minus »

Having spent the past two weekends in pubs in North London, surrounded by Cardiff and Bath fans respectively, I was wondering if perhaps, there was a pub in London that Leicester exiles meet in for games? If not, maybe there should be?
Loob19

Re: Tigers in London

Post by Loob19 »

Sounds like an excellent idea to me, I work in Islington, were abouts are you based - we could start the Tigers in London! Any other takers?
Minus

Post by Minus »

Well, I am based near Finsbury park. Lot's of Arsenal pubs. But the faltering Fullback plays the rugby if you let them know in advance.
Piesy
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Piesy »

I watched the game yesterday in the Temple Walkabout. I am a kiwi and know it is a downunder type bar but there was good support for the tigers in there, cheap drinks and a million TV screens to watch the game on. Good times!!
Piesy
watso2c
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by watso2c »

normally go to the Temple Walkabout, but went to the Sports Cafe yesterday. Both venue's are ok.
Chris
ashbash

Post by ashbash »

Minus wrote:Well, I am based near Finsbury park. Lot's of Arsenal pubs. But the faltering Fullback plays the rugby if you let them know in advance.
Used to live in Finsbury Park myself and the Fullback was my local, love it in there. Never watched rugby though, always used to go to Temple Walkabout or Kick on Shoreditch High Street.
Adamspoon
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Adamspoon »

Not a fan of Walkabouts, I usually watch it in my old local between Victoria and Sloane Square. There's a decent little rugby crowd there, mainly Wasps but the banter's good fun.