Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bill W
Super User
Super User

Re: To Cardiff Fans

Post by Bill W »

Pam.B wrote:[quote

Pam, you moving to be a City supporter rather than Tigers?

No, I thought not!!

City!!! Bill, wash your mouth out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[/quote]

Yes Ma'am! I thought not!

:smt023 :smt023 :smt023
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by champanzie »

I love when other fans come on here and try to shake things up with us Tigers fans.

I am predicting a Tigers win on sunday. Cardiff are still bringing up the win against gloucester in edf. When glouc couldnt tackle couldnt run kicked everytime they got the ball. cardiff beat a team that lost to wors and wasps.

Rugbylass look at the selection of the lions squad this year. 4 wasps players have been included in the side. what have wasps done this season nothing... also look at cardiffs league position..3rd from bottom. IMO squad selection for the lions has been very poor.
Come on you tigers!
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

champanzie wrote:..... cardiff beat a team that lost to wors and wasps... also look at cardiffs league position..3rd from bottom.
Leicester were doubled by Wasps and only just scraped a win at Sixways.
Glaws have been poor for quite some time, but there is no doubt that Cardiff did an extremely good job on them at Twickenham. I'd also add that Cardiff's position in the Magners is utterly irrelevant; it is a tournament that they have been happy to disregard in favour of more important competitions.

As an aside, it looks like the Welsh Regions will have to take the ML a little more seriously in future, as the Italian HEC playoff match looks like being scrapped. It is being reported that the fourth region will go straight into the ECC.