O'Leary broken ankle tonight report!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Rizzo

Re: O'Leary broken ankle tonight report!

Post by Rizzo »

stevetelcom2000 wrote:
Rizzo wrote:Please stick to the subject and take personal bickering off the board.
It wasn't me who introduced the possibility of another player getting injured so that another Tigers player would be introduced into the Lions squad. I took issue with someone who did. As a moderator, I would of thought that would be your job, not mine.

My job as a moderator is to assist users with things like login problems and to edit or remove as the club request, and to try and see everyone sticks to forum rules. I do not consider that anything in this topic is in breach of forum rules.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Rizzo wrote:
stevetelcom2000 wrote:
Rizzo wrote:Please stick to the subject and take personal bickering off the board.
It wasn't me who introduced the possibility of another player getting injured so that another Tigers player would be introduced into the Lions squad. I took issue with someone who did. As a moderator, I would of thought that would be your job, not mine.

My job as a moderator is to assist users with things like login problems and to edit or remove as the club request, and to try and see everyone sticks to forum rules. I do not consider that anything in this topic is in breach of forum rules.
I stand foursquare with Rizzo!!!

Actually slightly behind her because I am old and a coward!

:smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

jgriffin wrote:For those who get hot under the collar for no particular reason, or vent their personal anger in the form of witless bickering, I would recommend the new DVD coming into the shop soon. It is a contemplative martial art, a sort of Welford Shaolin Kung Fu classic celebrating the calm of bucolic contemplation and the control of ones unfocused anger.
I give you 'The Way of Julian's Fist' :smt025
I stand foursquare with Jules also!!

Well again slightly behind for the same reasons!

:smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
harry_rocks_yes_he_does
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by harry_rocks_yes_he_does »

Another name to throw into the mix... Cusiter?

As well as Blair/Peel/Care. Will be interesting to see what McGeechan decides. :smt017
Apparently Care played a blinder on Saturday.
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

jgriffin wrote:For those who get hot under the collar for no particular reason, or vent their personal anger in the form of witless bickering, I would recommend the new DVD coming into the shop soon. It is a contemplative martial art, a sort of Welford Shaolin Kung Fu classic celebrating the calm of bucolic contemplation and the control of ones unfocused anger.
I give you 'The Way of Julian's Fist' :smt025
I'm actually not angry, just disappointed that a great club like Tigers has a forum where yourself and that other eejit can make ridiculous comments regarding to Injuries to other players, and compose silly comments about fictitious Kung Fu videos. I stand by my disdain towards the original post, and treat your post with the contempt it deserves.
I do not hide behind my ID, and am easily recognisable at any Tigers games. Please feel free to approach me whenever you wish to discuss my comments further, BTW mines a Guinness. :smt002
:drinkers:
TigrisLeicesteris
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigrisLeicesteris »

Right Steve I hope to resolve this,

I would like to apologize, on reading my post I agree that my choice of language could be viewed as me wishing for another players injury, as I stated this was not my intent, in hindsight a review of my use of language would have beneficial.

You may perceive this as back-pedalling, that is your prerogative, but rest insure my apology would not be so forthcoming if that were the case.

I hope you can accept my apology and if I see you at WR, rest assure I will oblige you with that pint of Guinness

Apologies again for lacking in conveying my thoughts adequately
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

"Morné Steyn is awaited in Paris like the Messiah or a new generation of Apple smartphone" Ze Stade Fan
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

TigrisLeicesteris wrote:Right Steve I hope to resolve this,

I would like to apologize, on reading my post I agree that my choice of language could be viewed as me wishing for another players injury, as I stated this was not my intent, in hindsight a review of my use of language would have beneficial.

You may perceive this as back-pedalling, that is your prerogative, but rest insure my apology would not be so forthcoming if that were the case.

I hope you can accept my apology and if I see you at WR, rest assure I will oblige you with that pint of Guinness

Apologies again for lacking in conveying my thoughts adequately
No worries, you've show a tremendous amount of character apologising on the forum, most people in the past have done so via a PM so as not to lose face. I hope that if you do see me at Welford Rd or any other ground that you introduce yourself, and I hope I am in a position to furnish you with a pint instead. BTW you haven’t lost face in my eyes.... :smt023
pdougietigers
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by pdougietigers »