New music ?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Re: New music ?

Post by WiggoTiger »

Most definitely, how about the can, can?? aswell. Get those legs up in the air!!!

:smt006 :smt006 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt006 :smt006
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
seaweed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by seaweed »

Bad idea.

Broke my wrist doing Can Can (Bad Manners version)

Can't afford to do it again - mind you couldn't get my legs up that high any more !
To quote Ray Gravell - You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if it's late.

Owain Glyndŵr now he was a man of vision.
GrumpyDad

Post by GrumpyDad »

Personally I like the Eminem track, I think it really heightens the tension,
BUT!
It leaves everyone a bit confused & not sure when or if they should start banging their feet on the timber floor in the Crumbie, then the team comes out & we've missed it.
Perhaps we need to be told what to do & think like other clubs :smt019
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

GrumpyDad wrote:Personally I like the Eminem track, I think it really heightens the tension,
BUT!
It leaves everyone a bit confused & not sure when or if they should start banging their feet on the timber floor in the Crumbie, then the team comes out & we've missed it.
Perhaps we need to be told what to do & think like other clubs :smt019

TOLD???

Negative! We just need to be lead.

By cheerleaders!!!

:smt026 :smt041 :smt038 :smt026
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Smurphswillgetya
Super User
Super User

Post by Smurphswillgetya »

Bill agree with you. I am sure you said bevy and cheerleaders in the same sentence - what an excellent idea - a few bevies and a few cheerleaders. Bring it on :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt038 :smt041 :smt031 :smt031
Of course this is my own opinion and other posters may have a different perceived factual viewpoint.
GrumpyDad

Post by GrumpyDad »

Ah, yes Cheerleaders, fantastic idea, but I would have to ask whether I was allowed to look :smt002
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

GrumpyDad wrote:Ah, yes Cheerleaders, fantastic idea, but I would have to ask whether I was allowed to look :smt002
Permission to look is not required. To touch possibly!!!

:smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
GrumpyDad

Post by GrumpyDad »

Bill W wrote:
GrumpyDad wrote:Ah, yes Cheerleaders, fantastic idea, but I would have to ask whether I was allowed to look :smt002
Permission to look is not required. To touch possibly!!!

:smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023
Oh that's ok then, so if we ever get cheerleaders, I'll just tell the boss that Bill said it was ok to look :smt009 :smt043
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

GrumpyDad wrote: Oh that's ok then, so if we ever get cheerleaders, I'll just tell the boss that Bill said it was ok to look :smt009 :smt043
You may need to control the facial muscles to prevent the lecherous grin creeping across your face. Boss will not be impressed with that!!

:smt023 :smt023 :smt023

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Lest this all seems a bit male dominated, I do think that a few of us, me, Bill, Grumpy etc, should be happy to whip our shirts off and do a Haka for the ladies.

Quite like the Chippendales. Antique and wooden.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!