Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bill W
Super User
Super User

Another insect leaves sinking ship!

Post by Bill W »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_u ... 955470.stm

Not waiting for Dean Ryan to move to Wasps then!!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Re: Another insect leaves sinking ship!

Post by Darc Tiger »

Not the greatest signing Glos could have made. Though takes another team out of the Varndell equation.

Question is whether Wasps will swoop for Biggs or Varndell. :smt017
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Darc Tiger wrote:Not the greatest signing Glos could have made. Though takes another team out of the Varndell equation.

Question is whether Wasps will swoop for Biggs or Varndell. :smt017
Wasps swoop?

Nah! They will fly around making a lot of noise!!!

:smt044 :smt044 :smt044
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Snorbins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Snorbins »

wasps were becoming too predicatable in their play; this will bring in new blood to what is becoming a very stale side.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Snorbins wrote:wasps were becoming too predicatable in their play; this will bring in new blood to what is becoming a very stale side.
"This?" What? All they have done is lose players.

Who exactly have they recruited?

:smt017 :smt017 :smt017

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Snorbins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Snorbins »

Bill there are lot of players on the market; no ones going to say who has joined. How many years on this site has there been speculation as to who may join and the wish list?
I dont like the little insects at all. but they may well have a TV up their sleeve. Leon went to Glaws and scored against us; good signing that day for them.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

The only thing up the insects sleeve is Larry's arm!!!

:smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Tyler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Tyler »

Bill, our kid I believe the term insects and sinking ship! Let's be honest with their heineken qualification looking dubious their Dayglo glory hunting type recruits will look for glory elsewhere. :smt089 :smt039 As my crumbie cohorts smile at the insects competing in the parker pen shield they will cry JUSTICE! So see ya wouldn't wanna be ya! :smt039 :smt040 :smt006 :smt006 :smt028
Last edited by Tyler on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
The maul is back! JUSTICE !
simparms

Post by simparms »

Signing Tom Voyce really does mean Gloucester have a star studded backline - proven international class all around; when everyone is fit it will certainly leave Dean Ryan with a selection headache. Personally i think they are being greedy with backline players ala Ospreys, and will fall by the wayside and not live up to the hype next season, much like the Ospreys keep doing each season.
SiMpArMs - Tigers for life
Tyler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Tyler »

simparms wrote:Signing Tom Voyce really does mean Gloucester have a star studded backline - proven international class all around; when everyone is fit it will certainly leave Dean Ryan with a selection headache. Personally i think they are being greedy with backline players ala Ospreys, and will fall by the wayside and not live up to the hype next season, much like the Ospreys keep doing each season.
No matter who they sign, they will all choke when the pressure comes on!! :vom: :smt040 :smt027
The maul is back! JUSTICE !
westy154
Super User
Super User

Post by westy154 »

What's that? There is a player on the market you say?

Oh, never mind, Gloucester have signed him...

I reckon I might announce that I am on the market for a new club and see if they give me a contract. :smt001
John
---
He is able to lift up a heavy object when that heavy object says "lift me now".
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Snorbins wrote:Bill there are lot of players on the market; no ones going to say who has joined. How many years on this site has there been speculation as to who may join and the wish list?
I dont like the little insects at all. but they may well have a TV up their sleeve. Leon went to Glaws and scored against us; good signing that day for them.
Voyce was offered a 40% pay-cut by Wasps.
Varndell was down there a few days ago, checking the place out and chatting to Edwards.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I think we should be careful about gloating over Wasps' current troubles.

Remember, he who laughs last, laughs after he who had the penultimate laugh.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by champanzie »

What has Tom Voyce done in these last couple of years though? nothing...
I think Wasps will be looking to sign Dan Ward-smith and also I have heard rumors that Haskill may not be leaving anymore due to all the England player receiving the letter.
There has also been a rumor that wasps are looking to sign Nomu
Come on you tigers!
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Voyce hasn't set the game on fire this season tho' he has had his share on injuries. I think TV will sign with Wasps, it is well know that he is well-liked by Dayglo and with Sackey being in the England set-up they need some pace to compensate. Maybe Edwards will do him good with regards to his defence work if not then it will be the same old TV? Watching Biggsin the 7s, he has come on in bulk and work-rate. His defensive work is really good so I would rather see him at WR than TV.
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat