crisp bowl tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

DADI
Tiger Cub

crisp bowl tickets

Post by DADI »

I dont want to delay them any more by ringing them, so does anyone know what the wait is like for crisp bowl tickets for the Bath match. I sent my booking form off 12 days ago first cleass and havnt heard yet, I know I missed the first rush as I was avoiding the snow by going to the canaries, I notice the website is now telling us we only have until tomorrow to apply, thanks in anticipation .
tigermad
Super User
Super User

Re: crisp bowl tickets

Post by tigermad »

DADI
I imagine you are not the only one waiting for tickets. My application only went out today. No harm in ringing or emailing the Leicester Tigers Ticket Office and get an update on your ticket application. Hope this helps.

:smt026 :smt026
Philip J Gray
bluntiger
Super User
Super User

Post by bluntiger »

I have to say the ticket office are wonderful and they rarely make mistakes. I posted my application on the Friday I received it and received my tickets on the Monday but I guess I got in ahead of the rush. I am sure they are working through the applications.

BTW, they will be sending out applications for the Bristol game at the crisp bowl soon they told me.
Always a Tiger
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

It seems to vary. I returned my forms (ST holders) first class on the day of receipt, yet only received my tickets a few days ago. Others who returned them on the same day received theirs well before mine. However, as they are virtually on the halfway line I doubt that they were held up in the ticket office prior to allocation.

I did query the delay by email, but was just told that they were 'on the way'.
ALECW

Post by ALECW »

Dadi, I am in the same boat,I sent my form off 2 weeks ago.The money has been taken so just waiting.I wouldn't worry unless you haven't had them by about the 5th April. There is a Forum meeting on 19th March. If Laura is there she will probably update us on the situation but until then, as I say don't worry. :smt024 :smt024 :smt024 :smt024 :smt024 :smt024
USED TO BE WESTMIDS ALEC
DADI
Tiger Cub

Post by DADI »

finally gave in to my wife's nagging and rang yesterday, staight away said 'must have been put in to be collected pile', sure enough thats where they were and will be posted out today, apologies from ticket office but seemed not surprised at all in wrong pile so if anyone else waiting and money gone suggest a quick call
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Post by TTRITH »

We got ours through the post, even though we said we'd collect them, so if you ticked the send box there's a possibility that they might be in the wrong box!
Richard Burnett
:axe: :smt100
known as eric at work
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by known as eric at work »

I had a call from the ticket office today (just now in fact), and the tickets should be ready by Saturday at the latest.
I would suspect yours will be there waiting, or posted as you requested.
Spanish Tiger

Post by Spanish Tiger »

I'm back over in blighty over Easter and have got my fingers crossed that I'll be able to get tickets for the Bath game. Does anyone know how sales have gone and if us mere mortals will stand a chance of getting tickets when they go on general sale on Monday?
Thanks
tigermad
Super User
Super User

Post by tigermad »

Just got my ticket for the Bath game in the West Stand - Section C2 - Row G so pretty near the pitch and a great view of the action, of which I hope there will be plenty. Anyone else in the West Stand?

Philip J Gray
bluntiger
Super User
Super User

Post by bluntiger »

tigermad wrote:Just got my ticket for the Bath game in the West Stand - Section C2 - Row G so pretty near the pitch and a great view of the action, of which I hope there will be plenty. Anyone else in the West Stand?

Sure am, me and mrs B in west stand block B2 Row J. Can't wait! Does anyone know if it has sold out?
Always a Tiger
tigers fan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by tigers fan »

Where can I get a plan of the crisp bowl please as I want to check where my seat is

Thanks
tigers fan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by tigers fan »

Pam,

Thanks for that I have tried but can't find one prob not looking in the right place.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Try looking through this thread. BJ posted a link to a seating plan I believe.

http://www.leicestertigers.com/forum/vi ... =1&t=25083
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother