Martin Corry Cited

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

G.K
Super User
Super User

Re: Martin Corry Cited

Post by G.K »

Dai - you want to be careful that tongue will get stuck in your cheek. Anyway he's having a go at you now but it's somewhat ironic that he calls you stupid considering his spelling ability.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
Dave J
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Dave J »

Doubt he will ever play for England again after this
Presumably you weren't paying attention when he retired from international rugby.
A citizen of hope and glory
SmallClone
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by SmallClone »

Fair Play wrote:COCKERILL WILL HAVE EGG ON HIS FACE IF CORRY IS DONE THATS FOR SURE

Enough of that for know.

Just very happy that Corry will be out for 8/14weks.

Doubt he will ever play for England again after this.

How many times mun, he's retired from Int rugby. You're making youself look like an idiot.
Llanelli Scarlets
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Cheaters wrote:
And the decision of Ospreys Management to publicly accuse Julian?

Was that appropriate, reasonable or even defensible?

nope they need to apologise fast :smt023[/quote]

Just so!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Fair Play
Tiger Cub

Post by Fair Play »

Like I said "doubt he will play again for England"

"mun" what is that supposed to mean
Last edited by Rizzo on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: banned expression
SmallClone
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by SmallClone »

Fair Play wrote:Like I said "doubt he will play again for England"

"mun" what is that supposed to mean
Clearly not a local Osprey then.
Llanelli Scarlets
pogue3
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by pogue3 »

i very much doubt corry would have intentionally gouged hibbard. there may have been a slap round the face but that will be brought up as accidental gouging. rabeni's ban was even more controversial as he was trying to get the ball off the player and got done for one of those accidental gouging bans.
stupid rule if you ask me but thats the rules and i expect corry to be banned. slightly worried about our lack of second row due to blaze's abscence but at least we still got julian.
still surprised corry been cited
Mr. Grumpy

Post by Mr. Grumpy »

Fair Play wrote:Like I said "doubt he will play again for England"

"mun" What is that supposed to mean
He is knowledgeable about rugby. He knows that Corry has retired from England international rugby.
A man does not always need to wear a red nose to be considered a clown
triage

Post by triage »

guys I am not getting involved in this thread.....but I want to offer apologies for the idiots who seemed to have come over and spouted brown stuff from their keyboards. We have a couple of your guys over on our forum...some of them well behaved and one or two just wanting to stir so it seems every club has some....luckily I know not all tigers fans are like that (we are lucky to have someone like DW visit us now and again. he is a great ambassador for your club)....but apologies all the same from a non-idiotic ospreys supporter.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Albert Einstein 1879-1955
Dave J
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Dave J »

guys I am not getting involved in this thread.....but I want to offer apologies for the idiots who seemed to have come over and spouted brown stuff from their keyboards. We have a couple of your guys over on our forum...some of them well behaved and one or two just wanting to stir so it seems every club has some....luckily I know not all tigers fans are like that (we are lucky to have someone like DW visit us now and again. he is a great ambassador for your club)....but apologies all the same from a non-idiotic ospreys supporter.
Triage you have nothing to apologise for but thanks anyway :smt001
A citizen of hope and glory
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

It is all just silly politics.

Ospreys jump up and down claiming gouging. Name Jules. Citing commissioner cannot find any evidence. But since Ospreys have made public pronouncements has to find something somewhere otherwise Ospreys not only have egg all over face could suffer legal and other damages. Picks on Cozza. Splendid choice. Exemplary record. Well known as great guy.

If any Ospreys had any true honesty and loyalty to the great game (and I include Holley, Humphreys and Hibbert in this) they would now stand up and declare "It wasn't him".

Will they? Despite having said it was Jules?

No of course they won't!

Because, sad to say, they are despicable!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

triage, and our many other regular Welsh users, you have nothing to apologise for - but I would like to remind everyone that ANY swearing, obscenity or initialising indicating swear words will be edited out. We do not permit foul language on this forum. Persistent usage will result in a warning, persisting after that will result in a ban.

Please can we also try to avoid stereotypical nationalistic insults, and indeed, name-calling - debate can be continued without slanging matches!

And in the same vein as I posted on the thread about Julian - innocent until PROVEN guilty is the law of the land.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Post by TTRITH »

Rizzo wrote:triage, and our many other regular Welsh users, you have nothing to apologise for - but I would like to remind everyone that ANY swearing, obscenity or initialising indicating swear words will be edited out. We do not permit foul language on this forum. Persistent usage will result in a warning, persisting after that will result in a ban.

Please can we also try to avoid stereotypical nationalistic insults, and indeed, name-calling - debate can be continued without slanging matches!

And in the same vein as I posted on the thread about Julian - innocent until PROVEN guilty is the law of the land.
Does this mean that you and TigerBeat are our citing officers :smt023
Richard Burnett
:axe: :smt100
justicefingers
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by justicefingers »

Bill W wrote:It is all just silly politics.

Ospreys jump up and down claiming gouging. Name Jules. Citing commissioner cannot find any evidence. But since Ospreys have made public pronouncements has to find something somewhere otherwise Ospreys not only have egg all over face could suffer legal and other damages. Picks on Cozza. Splendid choice. Exemplary record. Well known as great guy.

If any Ospreys had any true honesty and loyalty to the great game (and I include Holley, Humphreys and Hibbert in this) they would now stand up and declare "It wasn't him".

Will they? Despite having said it was Jules?

No of course they won't!

Because, sad to say, they are despicable!
Will you now declare "it wasnt him" for accusing Hibbard of accusing Tincu when he was not on the field at that point.As you did this on more than one more occasion one can only assume it was no mere slip of the keys.
Last edited by justicefingers on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Bill W wrote:
dailywaffle wrote:Yes. If nothing else the actions are at least deserving of further investigation, and the decision to cite seems appropriate.
And the decision of Ospreys Management to publicly accuse Julian?

Was that appropriate, reasonable or even defensible?
Of course not. But this is, or at least was meant to be before it degenerated into the usual juvenile farce, a thread on Corry being cited.