Gough punches Castro & White eye gouging?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

welshy3

Re: Gough punches Castro & White eye gouging?

Post by welshy3 »

Do you lot agree with the principle of "At home we can do what we like".

We were at home yesterday. So we could have booed the kicker, naked while wearing a sheep frankly. We are expected to respect your traditions at welford and so you must respect ours. So next time this is what we expect. We want you and your kids booing our kickers like it is the greatest pantonmine on earth.

Good luck in the next round chaps.
Tiger_in_Birmingham
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiger_in_Birmingham »

Seeing as you know Julian so well g, tell him to his face
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

If I ever see him I would I am frightened of know one and he wouldn't dare take his on field antics off the pitch. Bec uase he knows what would happen.
scouse tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by scouse tiger »

All will be revealed in the near future i'm sure . If he is proven guilty i'm sure the citing comittee will punish him, :smt018
and if he is not guilty i'm sure the citing comittee will also punish him :smt012
My Wild Oats Have turned to Shredded Wheat
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

jgriffin

I frankly don't care what you think of my post I have my opin ion and White has a lot of previous. You call him a gentleman off the pitch well he certainly isn't one when he's on it is he.
Tiger_in_Birmingham
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiger_in_Birmingham »

Unless you've played in the front row g you don't know what does and doesn't happen in there.

Personally I'd like to know how he can gouge in a scrum (someone on the O's forum claims this) when his 1 arm was over Chuter/Kaysers back and the other arm was visibly binding :smt017 unless he took his boots off and used his feet
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

welshy3 wrote:So we could have booed the kicker, naked while wearing a sheep frankly.
That I'd love to see, with the sheep covering the right places of course! :smt003
yellow_balaclava_hunter
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by yellow_balaclava_hunter »

welshy3 wrote:Do you lot agree with the principle of "At home we can do what we like".

We were at home yesterday. So we could have booed the kicker, naked while wearing a sheep frankly. We are expected to respect your traditions at welford and so you must respect ours. So next time this is what we expect. We want you and your kids booing our kickers like it is the greatest pantonmine on earth.

Like I said earlier, the Ospreys aspire to be a club of similar stature to the likes of Leicester and Munster.

Not booing opposition kickers goes hand in hand with that stature.

Both Leicester and Munster are clubs where whilst supporting their home team, those in the crowd have a level of respect for the opposition, recognise good play and give the opposition kicker a fair chance at his kicks.

Whatever happens with the result, once the game is over these supporters make the away team and their followers feel very welcome at the club.

The current culture of the Ospreys team and supporters does not match this and is not one that should have any place at the top table of Rugby. To be seen as a great Rugby club the Ospreys need to change their behaviour both on and off the pitch.

I would love to see a great club emerge in Wales that is regularly up there challenging for honours and is respected by the rest of the clubs in Europe, a club that you look forward to playing and enjoy visiting. At the moment there isn't one and the game is a lesser one as a result.

Good luck against Cardiff, I shall be watching the match with interest.
Excuse me. Where do I get a yellow balaclava from?
I asked Gavin Henson if they sold them at Matalan but he said they didn't because they messed his hair up.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

g wrote:jgriffin

I frankly don't care what you think of my post I have my opin ion and White has a lot of previous. You call him a gentleman off the pitch well he certainly isn't one when he's on it is he.
But you are kind of indicating that White is guilty because he has previous.

That's pretty rough justice.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Calum_McD

Post by Calum_McD »

I've never been compelled to sign up to this forum, im quite happy to read what people think, and i find it quite insightful.

However, this thread has made me think. I play for an U17s side in leicestershire, playing today, last minute, their hooker thought id look better with his middle finger under my eyelid... at under 17s?!

this is ridiculous... by going to the media, all young players, myself included, who look up to JW as a world great, will see this and think its acceptable to do this & thats the way rugby is. Im not saying that there isnt going to be physical contact in rugby, i myself have been known to lose my temper on occasion, but maliciously going for the eyes or the family jewels is just unacceptable on the rugby pitch.

every tigers fan knows JW has a temper, and i'd like to think he wouldnt do that sort of thing, however, if this is the case, with video evidence... this could well be a career ender for leicesters favorite prop
Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Post by Big Dai »

I'd like to see "g" in the front row! Could be a real crowd puller that one!

Anyway all this "friendly banter" has nothing to do with the facts. Leicester have a home tie against Bath whilst the Ospreys travel to Leinster? (Come on Leinster!)

JW may face a citing committee (Un-Sighting committee? Sorry couldn't resist!)

Booing kicks is irrelavent, though I consisder it bad manners and a mark of poor upbringing!

...............Now for a Remy!
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

In law, a person is innocent until PROVEN guilty. IF proof is provided which convinces and IF the "accused" is to be punished according to the law, then I am sure most Tigers fans would not disagree with the law being applied fairly and consistently.

However any posts or comments on here that could be potentially defamatory or are downright abusive will be removed.

Welshy, not having a go at you personally - in fact the post you refer to did not contain the same word used in yours, it contained a bunch of asterisks representing letters not an actual word (although that's a but naughty in itself). Yours, as it contained a banned word, resulted in the :censored: emoticon code. (actually it should have been just the :censored: emoticon, not sure why it wasn't!)
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Big Dai wrote:I'd like to see "g" in the front row! Could be a real crowd puller that one!

Anyway all this "friendly banter" has nothing to do with the facts. Leicester have a home tie against Bath whilst the Ospreys travel to Leinster? (Come on Leinster!)

JW may face a citing committee (Un-Sighting committee? Sorry couldn't resist!)

Booing kicks is irrelavent, though I consisder it bad manners and a mark of poor upbringing!

...............Now for a Remy!

Cheers Big Dai!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

welshy3 wrote:Do you lot agree with the principle of "At home we can do what we like".

Funny how you managed to bring your fetish about sheep into this, I'm sure the NHS must be able to help you in some way, medical science is improving all the time.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.