I don't believe it!!!!!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

susieblue

I don't believe it!!!!!

Post by susieblue »

I am sick and tired of watching our idiot backs kick the ball to the opposition in the last few minutes and us losing our lead.

What is it with Dupuy and the stupid box kicks??????????????? :smt009 everyone must know that's what he is about to do - WE DO!!) For goodness sake boys...

... and TV (give me strength :smt013 ) he cannot/will not tackle and will not play again this season if today is the best he can do.[/
b]

Some of us didn't buy 3 years' worth of season tickets to watch this frustrating tripe week after week. Even when we won last week it felt so dis-satisfying.

Heyneke - I hope you are reading this. :smt018
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Re: I don't believe it!!!!!

Post by TigerCam »

susieblue wrote:I am sick and tired of watching our idiot backs kick the ball to the opposition in the last few minutes and us losing our lead.

What is it with Dupuy and the stupid box kicks??????????????? :smt009 everyone must know that's what he is about to do - WE DO!!) For goodness sake boys...

... and TV (give me strength :smt013 ) he cannot/will not tackle and will not play again this season if today is the best he can do.[/
b]

Some of us didn't buy 3 years' worth of season tickets to watch this frustrating tripe week after week. Even when we won last week it felt so dis-satisfying.

Heyneke - I hope you are reading this. :smt018

Yep! But I doubt if HM will read this as I understand that players do not choose to either.
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Frustrated?

Before the match many of us would have settled for a draw.

Or even a losing bonus point.

That we could have and maybe should have won it is encouraging isn't it?

KEEP THE FAITH!

PS Hope I have managed to use the formatting buttons OK.
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
tigermad
Super User
Super User

Post by tigermad »

Leicester were close to doing the double over Harlequins today but lapses in concentration cost us an extra two points. But a draw and two points will do me. Who went to see the game at HQ today?

:smt006 :smt006
Philip J Gray
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

BelperJon wrote:susieblue, if you are going to rant, at least have the nous to use the font sizing properly and proof your post before submitting it. Your post is something I would expect from a 9-year-old. We are all frustrated with today's result.
How rude!!

And insulting!

You may be frustrated BJ. And you may also have high expectations of nine year olds.

Me, I KEEP THE FAITH!

Ignore him, susieblue. He gets his kicks from being rude!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
generallee

Post by generallee »

Once again someone speaks out and is shot down. I have travelled in the last yaer to France, scotland, italy, worchester plus others and today Twickers and I am disgusted.

The result was awful today and Varndell should never be selected again. The atmosphere was terrible and the venue, once again, was a rip off and a let down.

WAKE UP TIGERS! and please wake up everyone else. We are not a league contender this season!
westy154
Super User
Super User

Post by westy154 »

I do so love the forum after a (slightly) disappointing result.
John
---
He is able to lift up a heavy object when that heavy object says "lift me now".
generallee

Post by generallee »

Once again someone speaks out and is shot down. I have travelled in the last yaer to France, scotland, italy, worchester plus others and today Twickers and I am disgusted. Who pray shot down whom?

The result was awful today and Varndell should never be selected again. Why? The atmosphere was terrible and the venue, once again, was a rip off and a let down.$10 a ticket a rip off? Most successful Premiership game of all time according to the Press

WAKE UP TIGERS! and please wake up everyone else. We are not a league contender this season! How come? We lie in fifth place with an easy run in.

Ahh, Bill W the number one Tigers supporter!!!! Varndell missed the tackle, an easy tackle. It was £3.90 a pint and we do not not have an easy run in! Please do not get aggresive with me when it is obvious that you have little knowledge about the game and are so blind that no one in the world can say one bad word ever!!
damian

Post by damian »

We enjoyed the half we managed to get to see thanks to the M25 traffic despite drawing. I enjoy watching for the game and yes love it when Tigers win. A draw is better than losing and I must confess I thought Quins may have beaten us today before the start.

Hey ho onwards and upwards - oh yeah venue was really good value (did not eat or drink there though). - £10 for an adult tickets and £5 for kids is excellent. I recently found some tickets for the Italy / England 6 nation game for £71 adult from the official channel. Now that is a rip off.

£3.90 a pint is not to bad really - I pay that sort of price all the time when drinking in London these days.

Damian
generallee

I don't believe it!!!!!

Post by generallee »

I am from LEIC and not used to that cost, There was no atmosphere at all and the traffic was a joke!!
TJsnapper

Post by TJsnapper »

I agree with most of you here, it was dissapointing to see our team give away a healthy lead, not for the first time this season, and yes, poor tactical kicking is the reason once again. I am sure I am not alone in thinking that we have some of the best backs in the premiership but fail to use them 95% of the time.
I was suprised to see the number of forwards receiving the ball standing still, surely this is basic rugby, how are you ever going to break a gain line if you are not hitting the ball at pace.
Oh, and whoever said that you would have taken a draw before the match.... this is the professional era and anyone who goes into a match, supporter or otherwise, being happy with a draw needs to take a long look at themselves. :)

I am ashamed to admit that this was the first live match I have watched since we lost to Brive in the Heineken Cup Final (1997) and the first time I have been to Twickenham since playing there about 8 years ago. However, I thought the atmosphere was a little flat, (possibly too many Christmas hangovers ;) ), but £10 for a ticket is great value.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Generalee

we do not not have an easy run in! Please do not get aggresive with me when it is obvious that you have little knowledge about the game and are so blind that no one in the world can say one bad word ever!!

Climb back into your pram and cuddle your teddy.

EVERYONE including Mr Meyer and Mr Cockerill (you heard of them?) says we have an easy run in. Price of beer at Twickenham is well known and has been the same for many months.

Why do you not try to be really insulting? I am sure when you grow up you will manage it.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Let's not descend into personal attacks on any user, please. Respect for others is expected, even if you disagree with them.

I can edit the gremlins in the original post which caused the problems if the OP wishes me to do so.

And surely no one in this day and age would expect to pay the same for drinks in the London/Home Counties area as they do in Leicester would they?
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

KEEP THE FAITH!

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
unohoo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by unohoo »

Tom Varndell made at least one try saving tackle today.
When are people on this forum going to stop targetting him?
Most likely when he leaves the club and plays brilliantly elsewhere, where the fans support him.
Last season it was Goode, the season before it was Lloyd. For the gods sakes, get off his back.