Johnno sends 8 home inc. Hipkiss, Chuter & Crane!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

maskedsquid
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by maskedsquid »

I think Noon could actually prove to be a useful part of the England backline, assuming Tindall is nowhere in sight. But you sure as hell can't play both the bashers together.
Noon would certainly provide a far stronger defensive presence than Hipkiss and his distribution is no worse. It just depends whether you want a more attacking minded outside centre or not.
It's only cheating if you get caught.
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Personally I'd prefer Tait over either Danny or Trundle at OC and stop this nonsense that he can be a world class FB, which he never will be.
Frustrated player

Post by Frustrated player »

I would much rather have our boys in Leicester than playing for England so I'm happy.
The terrace is not the place for the too easily offended.
Mat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mat »

Easter is a class act. he can smash it up but also has the best hands ive seen in a big man since Zin Zan Brooke in his Prime. He is ahead of Crane at the moment. He is experiencesd and a leader somethng Englandd are short of. he will also help Care settle in who is almost certain to start I should expect.

Crane had to start or not play he cant coever enough options on the bench. I believe Crane will play for England at some point but not quite yet. I expect Croft to be on the bench and Narroway to miss out on a place.

His time will come
The Cat

Post by The Cat »

Mat , I respect your belief that Easter is ahead of Jordan at the moment , but to compare him with Zinzan is going a bit far :smt002
Lancastrian by birth, a Sandgrounder by the grace of God
masopa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by masopa »

The Cat wrote:Mat , I respect your belief that Easter is ahead of Jordan at the moment , but to compare him with Zinzan is going a bit far :smt002
Very true - I've never seen Easter kick a 50m drop goal!
Mat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mat »

Was not comparing him as the total package but was admiring his hands, The only other 8 who can do this is Owen but he has issues else where.
Tiggers
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Tiggers »

Johno is going to regret that decision. Crane is (in my opinion) the best number 8 in this country, with the possible exception of being 2nd behing Easter.
Chuter and Hipkiss were likely to be sent home, they're both good players but I think there are better in their positions.

Crane being sent home is good for Tigers, but not for him or England.

Big Mistake!! :smt012
:)