edf today

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Cyprus Tiger

edf today

Post by Cyprus Tiger »

Must say watched the game at Cardif on the tv wasn't that impressed with our boys i thought they were getting better but not so :censored:. I hope they are better next weekend against the sharks i wish Tigers all the best for that one . I hope to be at one of the games in November as we will be over for a couple of weeks. Anyway before i go just a quick scoreline from Paphos. Paphos Tigers 58 Nicosia ba ba's 0 not bad hey for a bunch of amateurs hope to see you all soon Mick. :smt006
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Only home game in November is Sequins on 22nd.
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Re: edf today

Post by Chobbsy »

Cyprus Tiger wrote:Must say watched the game at Cardif on the tv wasn't that impressed with our boys i thought they were getting better but not so :censored:. I hope they are better next weekend against the sharks i wish Tigers all the best for that one . I hope to be at one of the games in November as we will be over for a couple of weeks. Anyway before i go just a quick scoreline from Paphos. Paphos Tigers 58 Nicosia ba ba's 0 not bad hey for a bunch of amateurs hope to see you all soon Mick. :smt006
Ay Nik STAGS !!!!
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
Cyprus Tiger

Post by Cyprus Tiger »

That might just tie in right i think we will be going back two days later i look forward to it Mick. :smt023 :smt038