Tom Varndell to leave at end of season.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

unohoo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Tom Varndell to leave at end of season.

Post by unohoo »

Well, it happened with Leon Lloyd. He was scapegoat for everything wrong with the club, until he left. Then Andy Goode was picked on, until he left.
So Tom Varndell appears to be next on some forum members hitlists....
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Why? How?
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
unohoo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by unohoo »

Tongue (mostly) in cheek, Bill.
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

No it's true, apparntly he can't face spending another cold winter freezing out on the wing and is moving to Perpignan.

Must be true because a girl at the Supermarket checkout told me that just the other day and she knows his Mums gardner.
Red Cap

Post by Red Cap »

oh if only we had swapped him for JMH when we had the chance. We could have had 3 fly halves by now and no wingers. how silly we were to miss that chance.

:smt002
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Ah! OK then. Tom is a disgrace to the Tigers shirt. As Leon was (er.... forget parc du prince and the HC). And Andy was (forget all the games he won us)

He should take a 200% pay rise and go play in France!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

gkbradley wrote:No it's true, apparntly he can't face spending another cold winter freezing out on the wing and is moving to Perpignan.

Must be true because a girl at the Supermarket checkout told me that just the other day and she knows his Mums gardner.
Is she the one who is the niece of the taxi drivers brother's cousin who gives me all the inside lines?

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Red Cap

Post by Red Cap »

i suppose anyone who scores that many tries over the time he has been with us, MUST be a complete waste of space. I just dont see why we still have him. But if he fancies playing with Mr Carter (who???) in Perpignan, who can blame him.
Pete
Super User
Super User

Post by Pete »

C'mon. You can't score that many tries without making everyone else feel jealous! Bad for team spirit!! :smt002
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

"Is she the one who is the niece of the taxi drivers brother's cousin who gives me all the inside lines?"

No BW that's her sister, and she's always spreading false rumours.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Er.............

If they are sisters are not they both nieces ......???

Spreading false rumours clearly runs in the familly!!!!!!!!

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Re: Tom Varndell to leave at end of season.

Post by kornboy130 »

unohoo wrote:Well, it happened with Leon Lloyd. He was scapegoat for everything wrong with the club, until he left. Then Andy Goode was picked on, until he left.

I learnt long ago to take your posts of this nature severely tongue in cheek - but by god you nearly had me!
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Gullible, kornboy, gullible!

<sigh>

As are so many!

However, the two neices uncles brother in law's daughter's cousin's wife's lover's father tell me that at the local chippie Tom is a hero!!!

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Yes BW they may be both neices but only one spreads false rumours, the one you know.
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Re: Tom Varndell to leave at end of season.

Post by Chobbsy »

unohoo wrote:Well, it happened with Leon Lloyd. He was scapegoat for everything wrong with the club, until he left. Then Andy Goode was picked on, until he left.
If he is the same as Goode, he has YEARS left with us
God created rugby so footballers have heros too