Levels of bar service

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tiger_Dad

Post by Tiger_Dad »

Great... Thanks wolverhampton_tiger..

We're not asking for the earth and as Kinoulton says Tigers must be missing a trick here both commercially and PR wise.

I've always said 'a club where the beer flows freely is a happy one'.... and successful ofcourse.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Drink tea instead - bring your own!

(*waits for the backlash and smiles quietly to self*)
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Tiger_Dad

Post by Tiger_Dad »

Rizzo, I bet you drink your tea while sitting on a nice fluffy cushion with a lovely tweed blanket over your knees...

(*Sits back smiling at the thought of Rizzo and his/her mates in the pub sitting round a table drinking tea after the match...)
boondock
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by boondock »

when i visited last week, i had no problem getting a beer before the match, either in the droglites or the captains bars.

i didnt have a beer at half time as the queue for the toilets (which were very poor) took long enough but i nonetheless got back to my seat before the second half kicked off.

so as a visitor i have no complaints about my visit except the result and getting out of the caterpillar stand. but at least your club is working on that.

and judging by the saints experience, we still do get queues at peak times, having a bigger / better managed bar will simply leave you more time to complain about the cost of the beer (a recurring theme on the saints forum!)
"I don't recall Boondock posting inflammatory comments on here. I can see nothing wrong with him, except for him being a Saint..." westy154 18/03/08
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Tiger_Dad wrote:Rizzo, I bet you drink your tea while sitting on a nice fluffy cushion with a lovely tweed blanket over your knees...

(*Sits back smiling at the thought of Rizzo and his/her mates in the pub sitting round a table drinking tea after the match...)
No, I drink my tea squashed against the barrier on the terrace :) And I usually leave husband and his mates to do the beer thing in the pub afterwards and go straight home.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother