Gloucester v Leicester - Bring It On

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

mightymouse
Super User
Super User

Post by mightymouse »

was Blaze concussed during Saturday's game (3 weeks if he was) - he was down for along time but did look ok afterwards
bwightman
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by bwightman »

[quote="shedhead1]

Shedhead 1 here:

Yep Qera is unfortunately out till near Xmas as is Delve and possibly Forrester and Olly Barkley. Very interesting game and I cant wait.

I wish you and your team well for the new season. Lets hope for a great game of rugby on Sunday...
Regards

Bob[/quote]

Thanks for the update!
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

It used to be 3 weeks out of the game if you were concussed. Now it is down to the medical team to assess the player and pass him fit to play.
He could be back for Gloucester.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
bwightman
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by bwightman »

Tigerbeat wrote:It used to be 3 weeks out of the game if you were concussed. Now it is down to the medical team to assess the player and pass him fit to play.
He could be back for Gloucester.
Fingers crossed Blaze is good to go. I'd have his name almost first on the team sheet.

Blaze and Wentzel are shaping up to be a cracking combination!
tigertiger85
Tiger Cub

Post by tigertiger85 »

my money is on Tuilagi OWNING the Volcano for the 2nd time.
GS
Super User
Super User

Post by GS »

FlyingTiger wrote:1:30 on Sky with the Saints game after. Must ensure the beer fridge is full!
Now I'm worried, the fixture list says 16.00 for the Glaws match. Can anyone confirm one way or the other, it has a dramatic affect on my traveling arrangements!
Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
soggytiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by soggytiger »

Looking forward to listening to the game, good to have some rugby back on the airwaves. No 1 son will be listening to his first GP game so...

GO TIGERS :smt001
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

Blaze was complaining about his shoulder when he came off, but he did'nt look all there!

Newby looks to arrive end October.
Valhalla I am coming!
boondock
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by boondock »

GS wrote:
FlyingTiger wrote:1:30 on Sky with the Saints game after. Must ensure the beer fridge is full!
Now I'm worried, the fixture list says 16.00 for the Glaws match. Can anyone confirm one way or the other, it has a dramatic affect on my traveling arrangements!
saints k/o against wuss at 1.30, thats the first match. then sky are showing some other match afterwards.

flying tiger has just got a bit confuddled. he must have been at the beer in his fridge already!

(i wish i had a dedicated beer fridge though :smt012 )
"I don't recall Boondock posting inflammatory comments on here. I can see nothing wrong with him, except for him being a Saint..." westy154 18/03/08
GS
Super User
Super User

Post by GS »

Thanks boondock. :smt023
Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
pogue3
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by pogue3 »

got my tickets yesterday (think glaws ticket office still has some available).
Can't wait for this. Boy, have I missed my live rugby
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Got mine and in the West Terrace with Westwinds junior. Cannot wait...might not be a running game as it has rained not-stop for about a month here in the Gloucester area !!!
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

Cannot wait...might not be a running game as it has rained not-stop for about a month here in the Gloucester area !!!

Probably expect more Flood damage come the weekend then !

Also, in reply to Boondocks comments, as I have said to a Stains fan at work forget the next 8 months, the Saints v Wuss game is the relegation decider and the Glaws v Tigers game is the championship decider !
Our period of waiting is over - this is the time.
pogue3
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by pogue3 »

adam eustace now out with injury. broken foot i think. will glaws have greg somerville playing for them or is he coming later in year like newby and finishing his provinsial games first?
shedhead1

Post by shedhead1 »

pogue3 wrote:adam eustace now out with injury. broken foot i think. will glaws have greg somerville playing for them or is he coming later in year like newby and finishing his provinsial games first?
Pogue..Shedhead 1 here-

Sommerville is not joining us until the end of September, it all hinges on whether he is picked for NZ coming up. If picked then he wont be with us until December.Its nice to see JSD back fit and I just wish his buddy J Forrester was fit to play alongside him..

Good luck Sunday
Bob