Caucau to become a Tiger ?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

POSTIGER
Super User
Super User

Post by POSTIGER »

As for Caucau - i think we should forget it now. It's ridiculous that the club don't know if / when he is arriving. If he was taking this opportunity seriously he'd be here raring to go by now.

Give Will Hurrell his chance.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

No, no! He's coming!!!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Alas no!

However, I KEEP THE FAITH!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

:smt006 :smt023 :smt006

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Snorbins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Snorbins »

What is the record on a thread? Just to make sure this meassage is pertinent - I understand some some gezzer named faufau is coming anyone heard anything?
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

There is a view that the whole Cau Cau story is just a smokescreen for our actuall approach to Fau Fau, a 21 year old human dynamo who the All Blacks are attempting to lay their hands on.

A sub 10s 100m runnier he stands 6ft 7ins tall and weighs 20 stones.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Snorbins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Snorbins »

So Tom V may teach him something then!
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

In a private conversation (reported to me by the brother of one of the cleaners at Tigers uncles mistresses brother in law) HM commented "We think there will be all round synergies!"

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

POSTIGER wrote:As for Caucau - i think we should forget it now. It's ridiculous that the club don't know if / when he is arriving. If he was taking this opportunity seriously he'd be here raring to go by now.

Give Will Hurrell his chance.
Its far to early to be throwing Hurrell in at the deep end - the list of players ruined by being brought in to early and having their confidence destroyed is an extensive one - give him his chance yes, but now? no.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

So you too have picked up on Fau Fau Kornboy?

I guessed you would have - your ear is close to the ground!!

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
POSTIGER
Super User
Super User

Post by POSTIGER »

[quote="kornboy130 Its far to early to be throwing Hurrell in at the deep end - the list of players ruined by being brought in to early and having their confidence destroyed is an extensive one - give him his chance yes, but now? no.[/quote]

I take your point KB but he did play with distinction in the pre-season friendlies against good opposition and you don't know how he'll perform until he's given the chance to show what he can do.

I agree that it might be a bit early for him and i'd rather we brought in an experienced winger and give Hurell the time to develop but I don't think we should hold out for Caucau any longer. In the short-term WH must be worth a crack - I don't think his career would be adversely affected if we were careful with him.
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Will Hurrell is some way off GP level, judging by his outing against Sale Jets last week. He certainly couldn't handle a decent high ball in front of 2,000; I'd hate to think how he'd handle one in front of 17,000.

An excellent prospect? Yes.
Ready for the GP? No.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Fau Fau it is then?

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007