Tiger Cub

Post by nenes »

Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

[parts leaves of potted palm and pushes head through]

Verree interestink.

Wouldn't say no, but I wonder what sort of wonga he'd be able to demand and whether there'd be a transfer fee.
Ben the Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Ben the Tiger »

I think of nothing more appropriate to say other than ...

I will beleive it when I see it and only then!
Success only comes before work in the dictionary.

"Rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen." Winston Churchill
bwightman
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by bwightman »

He IS amazing, but his disciplinary record speaks for itself. He's really not a team player and you can't trust him (on past experience) to adhere to any sort of behavioural guidelines.

Having said that...he is incredible.

On the other side of the argument we've already got Tuilagi and Varndell. Plus what about the younger talents like Manu Tuilagi and Hurrel coming up through the ranks? If we don't play them they'll just go to a club who'll appreciate their talents.

But Caucau is the bomb diggady.

Do we think Meyer can tame the beast without putting out the fire that makes him so, so brilliant?
BigHenryFan

Post by BigHenryFan »

Yes please, I'll have some of that, even if just to keep Mr T on his toes.

I am so looking forward to this new season that the thought of adding even more pace and skill in the backs is almost getting me reaching for the tissues!

Exciting times are upon once again.
The bigger they are, the harder they fall and he is a big bugga. Up the Tigers.
Ben the Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Ben the Tiger »

I re-iterate the point that I made earlier...

I can think of nothing more appropriate to say other than ...

and expand it...

we have had the rumour of Tom Biggs float aound about how we had definitely signed him but yet there is no sign of him or any signature. I think that in making their interests clear in Biggs and the supposed need for another winger and the need to sign one quickly then journalists will make up stories connecting us with free wingers when quite simply it isn't true and never will be.

I am however happy to be proved wrong but in my mind it is highly unlikely.
Success only comes before work in the dictionary.

"Rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen." Winston Churchill
BigHenryFan

Post by BigHenryFan »

Ben the Tiger wrote:

and expand it...

we have had the rumour of Tom Biggs float aound about how we had definitely signed him but yet there is no sign of him or any signature.
Well if you waiting for a news update from this website to quash or confirm anything you could be waiting a very long time.......apparently Dusty Hare has just retired and the clubs are contemplating turning professional! :smt002
The bigger they are, the harder they fall and he is a big bugga. Up the Tigers.
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

We must get Caucau!

This guy is awesome! Solves our slight winger problem for sure!

Please let this be true and please dont join the 'tahs!
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

I heard of some one who would know that rumours within Tigers were about him - so id guess this 1 week trial period is probably correct.

However, he is a "tortured genius" if you will - in that he has a record of being lazy, uncomitted and a bit heavy on the pies - but i hear he's been training hard and looking very sharp in the Fijian Provincial competition so maybe he has bucked his ideas up? if Varndell's comments about working hard under Meyer are true then Caucau might find it a very big shock.
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

kornboy130 wrote:I heard of some one who would know that rumours within Tigers were about him - so id guess this 1 week trial period is probably correct.

However, he is a "tortured genius" if you will - in that he has a record of being lazy, uncomitted and a bit heavy on the pies - but i hear he's been training hard and looking very sharp in the Fijian Provincial competition so maybe he has bucked his ideas up? if Varndell's comments about working hard under Meyer are true then Caucau might find it a very big shock.
You would hope that now he is married, been banned, been dropped by Agen and been forced to regain his status playing Fiji domestic rugby would have made some impact on the guy.

If we get him and he has been working hard in Fiji, I think we could be on to something special. I think Meyer will be able to bring his best back out ov him.

Lets hope that he is even close to the player he was.
Maybe with Seru being here that it might swing the balance in our favour with regards to his transfer.

Caucau for Tigers!
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

BigHenryFan wrote:Well if you waiting for a news update from this website to quash or confirm anything you could be waiting a very long time.......apparently Dusty Hare has just retired :smt002
I am reliably informed Dusty is still Chief Scout!!

Caucau good spot Dusty!!!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Post by TTRITH »

If Meyer can tame Caucau (who i'm already going to name coco), and bring him back to form, I'd expect Alex Tuilagi to be in the brilliant form on the 06-07 season and no more bans for Seru.

Wow, England internationals come about and we could have Coco, Seru and Alex all in our back line (and all on form!) :smt103 :smt040

I do agree with the I believe it when i see it crowd, though.
Richard Burnett
:axe: :smt100
Pete
Super User
Super User

Post by Pete »

I'll believe the rumour when I see it in the Leicester Mercury!