Caucau to become a Tiger ?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Todays Leicester Mercury

Quote "Tigers are still hopeful of signing Fiji maverick Rupeni Caucaunibuca, who is supposed to be arriving today.
Cohen admits he does not know whether Caucau will turn up, and said: "It's up to him to get himself here. We are not putting any deadlines on it.
"If he gets here, Heyneke will assess him and make a decision as to whether he wants to enter negotiations. Nothing has changed in that regard."

Link below:
http://tiny.cc/e8XNM
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
ashtiger

Post by ashtiger »

dailywaffle wrote:
ashtiger wrote:I'd sooner see Murphy or Mauger than Vesty.
Out of interest, how many times have you seen Murphy play at FH? Or Mauger for that matter.
Well Today...Mauger was outstanding at 10 whilst standing in for Flood today, according to radio Leicester. :smt066
TIGER
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Good god...it's getting like Coronation Street, will he, won't he......it he can't get on a plane from Fiji, can we guarantee that he'll get on the team coach, turn up for training etc...what a waster !
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Oh come on let's stop wasting time on this dipstick and concentrate on the season.
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

gkbradley wrote:Oh come on let's stop wasting time on this dipstick and concentrate on the season.
indeed, this i quite enough.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

No, no!!! He is coming!!

And when he plays dead bodies will be strewn across the park!

I am reliably informed by the brother of a girl who is married to a New Zealand Travel agent's uncles grandfathers neice that he is on a plane!!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
sammy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by sammy »

ashtiger wrote:
dailywaffle wrote:
ashtiger wrote:I'd sooner see Murphy or Mauger than Vesty.
Out of interest, how many times have you seen Murphy play at FH? Or Mauger for that matter.
Well Today...Mauger was outstanding at 10 whilst standing in for Flood today, according to radio Leicester. :smt066
Are you joking? Seriously? Mauger...outstanding? I'll have whatever your on mate, either Radio Leicester are as hopeless as most of the regional media, or you have serious hearing problems.
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Don't know if this is already on this thread but just a reminder to what we might see should he ever turn up and play. Nice article where this link came from on the Times website- apologies if it is all old news etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6qdM6O26CY
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
Daveyboy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Daveyboy »

TigerCam wrote:Don't know if this is already on this thread ........
The thread is so unwieldy, it is really rather difficult to remember whether it is or it isn't! Thanks for the link anyway! :smt023
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
Snorbins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Snorbins »

Bill, glad theres someone here we can trust and has the contacts; one little question - plane too where?
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Singapore!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Ah - now it's clear - he's going to be watching the F1 GP next week then.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Absolutely! Then flying onto London!

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

sammy wrote:
Are you joking? Seriously? Mauger...outstanding? I'll have whatever your on mate, either Radio Leicester are as hopeless as most of the regional media, or you have serious hearing problems.
Or you're the hopless one? (just an option i felt you'd missed - i havnt seen the game).