.ics feeds of fixtures

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

jonnyatom5

.ics feeds of fixtures

Post by jonnyatom5 »

Hi

I was wondering (for all those geeky computer people, me included) if anyone had found an .ics feed of the Tigers fixtures?

For those that don't already know, this allows you to subscribe to the feed and if it changes (online) your events in your calendar update. It's a very civilised way of maintaining calendar events.

Garry

PS The Wasps have one on their site !!!!
sjwoodman

Post by sjwoodman »

I use this one from Google Calendar:

http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/25n ... /basic.ics

However, it's not official and I have no idea who created/updates it. However, last year it was kept up to date.
jonnyatom5

Post by jonnyatom5 »

Thanks for that link, although not official it does suffice. It'd be nice for the web people at The Tigers to implement an official one, as The Wasps have done, it's very much forward thinking for the the fans.
e-diary

fixtures direct to your desktop calendar

Post by e-diary »

Gloucester Rugby have just launched an E-Diary for fixtures that syncs directly with all calendar apps in both .ics and .pst formats.

Goto
http://www.ebirdevents.com/licence/fron ... &appid=110

or
www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk to see the service

This is the same service being used by the All Blacks, Super 14, PGA Tour and almost all other Australasian sports. It is fully multi-media and allows us to keep in touch via email and mobile and change calendar events when fixtures change, which as we know they do quite a lot.

check out www.e-diary.com.au for more info, hopefully we can offer this service to you in the near future.

cheers
E-DIary