Treviso Hotels

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

mickyboy

Treviso Hotels

Post by mickyboy »

Any recommendations for Hotels in Treviso, booked the flights and currently viewing Hotels. Anyone else going!
Grimlish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Grimlish »

Her in doors says we have to stay in Venice (half an hour on the train)....
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Booked flights....£105 return...good value with ryan air. I'm going to book hotel nearer the time but aiming for a cheap and cheerful.
GT1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by GT1 »

6 of us going, flights booked (£48)Stansted to Treviso. Hotel booked is Continental right in the middle of Treviso. Much cheaper to stay outside of Venice & travel in on train. We are all looking forward to our trip!!
Keep standing areas in the new stadium!!
elleteejay
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by elleteejay »

We stayed in Italy in March this year. We found a nice, basic but comfortable hotel in Mestre. The name was "Hotel Piave". We used the bus to get to the train station, about 10 minutes, and then the train into Venice. It was lovely. Take comfortable walking shoes. The best/most reasonable place we ate was a cafe just off the Rialto Bridge - lovely pizzas. The hotel was booked through hotelpronto. Hope this is helpful. :smt001
Rugby is a game played by men with odd shaped balls
jonnyatom5

Post by jonnyatom5 »

We booked with easyJet out of East Midlands and was quite expensive. Luckily we have friends living nearby, so no hotels needed.

Can anyone suggest bars to meet in near the ground?
mickyboy

Post by mickyboy »

Booked the Hotel Continental(comfy bar that swayed it). Only me and the missus on tour this time, see you in the bar :smt023
mickyboy

Post by mickyboy »

Ryanair to Treviso from Stansted, Friday morning 6.30 (I think)and coming back Monday 2.30pm £146 for the both of us although we have noticed the same flight has gone up £20 since we booked it Yesterday crafty g**s!
FlyingTiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by FlyingTiger »

Just booked with Paddy Airways from Stansted £80 rtn. Just trying to get a hotel booked.
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach
FlyingTiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by FlyingTiger »

mickyboy wrote:Booked the Hotel Continental(comfy bar that swayed it). Only me and the missus on tour this time, see you in the bar :smt023
Did you book on-line and have any problems? Just tried it but I think I got an "eye-tie" 404 error? Sent them an email to check.
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach
mickyboy

Post by mickyboy »

No, booked through internet firm 0800hotels.co.uk seemed the cheapest.
jonnyatom5

Post by jonnyatom5 »

BelperJon wrote:It's cost us £146 apiece with Easyjet from EMA to VCE and we've booked into the Sole Hotel Treviso. Don't your friends know of any decent Treviso bars where we could possibly catch some of the other games that weekend?
I guess the Italians in his squad may know somewhere, I'll make enquiries and post back.
JB

Post by JB »

Stamford possy all booked. £85 from stansted return out at 7pm on the friday. back on the sunday at 2pm ish.

Should be rather a lon of fun. :smt023
JB, Stamford
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

All booked, Stansted £80 rtn out Friday at 7 ish. Back 11.30pm. Allows for a Sunday look-see around a bit of Venice. Staying at the Hotel Continental cos mickyboy says the bar looks comfy.

Where is the stadium?
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
Cliffeclimber
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Cliffeclimber »

Flight and hotels booked. We're staying in Treviso from Thursday till Sunday, then She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed says we have to have a romantic couple of days in Venice! (I feel a headache coming on.)

Just a thought, anyone know how to get hold of a ticket?