Flood's injury

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

jonnyatom5

Flood's injury

Post by jonnyatom5 »

Here's hoping the shoulder injury that Flood took in the try saving tackle isn't a bad one he's looking good for us next season. Strong defense and a bit of creativity in attack (apart from the one high ball that NZ countered).
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Thought for the time he played he was pretty good (not goode). Inventive and strong in the tackle. Shame he got hurt as it all went to pieces when Barclay came on. Still typical England tho' just grind it up the middle but with two blocking centres what else do you expect?
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
MJ Chairman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MJ Chairman »

from how he carried on after he made the initial hit and then went off i think it was in the same incident as Mccaw getting injured I would suggest that he took a stinger on his right shoulder very painful at the time but quick recovery time
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

MJ Chairman wrote:from how he carried on after he made the initial hit and then went off i think it was in the same incident as Mccaw getting injured I would suggest that he took a stinger on his right shoulder very painful at the time but quick recovery time
Lets hope so. He didn't look too bad after coming off, unlike Tait!
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat