PAUL BURKE FORCED TO RETIRE.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

hughes

PAUL BURKE FORCED TO RETIRE.

Post by hughes »

:smt006 Forced to retire through knee injury after two seasons at the club,i would just like to thank him for his service to the club and wish him all the best for the future :smt023
Do not go where the path may lead,go instead where there is no path and leave a trail for others to follow!
eales92
Tiger Cub

Post by eales92 »

He always performed when needed, as a replacement for Goode or starting ahead of Goode for example. Good luck in the future to Paul! :smt023
Hipkiss is King
Juan Martin Hernandez Come On Down :)
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

I really thought he was a good player the season before last. Took a very big part in the EDF competition in that season!!! Well done. :smt003
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
Gibbo12
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Gibbo12 »

To be honest I was a bit puzzled when we first announced that we'd signed him as I thought that he was well past his best; but when needed he really produced the goods and really lead the fight in the EDF final victory. After, I heard that he's looking to go into some form of coaching role, either at Tigers or elsewhere. Good luck Paul, all the best.
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

Many thanks Paul - I'll always remember that EDF Final. Best wishes for the future, in or out of the game.
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Yes, a tidy player that made believers out of quite a few doubters. He retires with great credit.