Cockers and Backy Out

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

xxl
Top Cat
Top Cat

Cockers and Backy Out

Post by xxl »

These two need to be sent packing from the club.Have we not been here before with Backy when Deano was forced out.Strange how when a sacking occurs his name is not far away from it.?
S&LRFC

Post by S&LRFC »

its amazing how people seem to know what oges on behind closed doors, all we know is ml has been sacked. Was the final decision made by Neil Back? No, the decision has been made by the Board and until more details are disclosed then we are not going to know the reason why ML was sacked.
xxl
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by xxl »

Fine keep sitting on that fence.It hardly the worlds best kept sercet is it?
maskedsquid
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by maskedsquid »

xxl wrote:Fine keep sitting on that fence.It hardly the worlds best kept sercet is it?
Do you swallow all the "best kept secrets" then? Hernandez for example?
It's only cheating if you get caught.
xxl
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by xxl »

No.Unlike you though do not look at everything through tigers tinted specs.
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Well said xxl.

Unfortunately, there are certain people who still either think the board can do no wrong or refuse to see what the likes of ourselves see.

The likes of Backy and Cockers don't get discovered because they are good at hiding things.
S&LRFC

Post by S&LRFC »

nobody is sitting on the fence and nobody knows the reason why ML has been sacked YET!
xxl
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by xxl »

open your eyes and smell the coffee
Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

simon your posts come across as very aggressive, please don't have a go at people because of their opinions that's why the board is here.

My view is Cockers should go, that's my view, others will totally disagree, I've no view whatsoever on backy.

I didn't have a lot of respect for him in the first place but what little was there is no more...
Life was like a box of chocolates - until I ate them! :smt061
S&LRFC

Post by S&LRFC »

XXL I aint getting into an argument with you. You have your opinion I have mine.
Easty

Post by Easty »

all we know & and until more details are disclosed then we are not going to know the reason why ML was sacked.

Like we did when Deano got pushed out?

Are you really expecting 'anything' to come from the board on the reasons?

You're right though, we don't know and I'd put a fair wager on the fact that we won't ever get to know.

Making a 'Chelsea' decision like this could have serious ramifications, it may well be the right decision, but for the good of the team and maybe the game in general, I hope they've got it right.

As for our illustrious other coaches, please remember that they were both involved (at one level or another) in the 'trophyless' years pre 2007......questions have to be asked about their capabilities, I just wonder if they are......another thing that we won't get to know.

I've just signed up for 3 years, I'm of the opinion that if you support a team it's in adversity as well as success, but if either of them get the top job, it'll certainly test my resolve
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Nik, I maybe strong in my convictions, but I am not putting anyone down. What I am saying is that they are wrong IMO and saying that they are mistaken. I am entitled to do that just as much as anyone else. This is a forum.

I don't think I have attacked anyone else more strongly then anyone else. Therefore, please stop making a special case and making an example of me. Making examples of people like myself for no proper reason is one reason I previously left this forum and is not on. I ask you at this stage to stop making an example of myself or I will have to consider something further. I am certainly not going to be pushed off this forum again by the likes of yourself.

Regarding yourself, my point about the season ticket was a bit tongue in cheek, not to put you down as such.

I support your other points.
SabreTooth

Post by SabreTooth »

Cockers HAS to go!!! He had better not end up as head coach after the things he said!!
Tigers are remarkable for their strength and speed. They are named tiger for their speed, because in the language of the Medes and Persians the word for arrow is tigris.
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

Surely something’s happened behind the scenes because the board seem to have a very different view to most of the supporters. If there’s any other coaching staff involved. I wouldn’t be sad to see them go.
Last edited by Tigersfan90 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

The basics of the season have been a poorly performing pack & a joke of a defense yet those two coaches who couldn't be bothered to support ML stay, no self respecting coach is going to want to work with them and their performance this season should see them looking at P45's this minute, the pair have been a disgrace to themselves and have dragged the reputation of the club into the gutter with their behaviour!
To win is not as important as playing with style!