Season Tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

bc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Season Tickets

Post by bc »

We had up to 1st June to renew and this could only be done via telephone hotline or email -its about time we kept up with technology and enabled online bookings.
Anyway, I decided tohold on to my money as long as possible so rang up on 1st June to renew and guess what - the hotline was closed and it had also been on 31st May. In effect we had until 30th May to renew not 1st June.
I rang up this morning and eventually got throughand I complained about the deadline. I was then told that it had been extended for another day!
I origianlly thought about the 3 year option but decided on 1 year as I really would like to see an improvement in performance next season, other than Quins there were no really memorable efforts this season.
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

I agree with your comments about not being able to renew on the internet.

The idea of phoning up would be great, but the lines always seemed to be busy with people after GP final tickets.

Mrs FP tried to book online and eventually ended up having to go down to the ground.

It may come down to something like data protection, but for a club this size, improvements need to be made.
Our period of waiting is over - this is the time.
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

The website did mention that the deadline had been extended for one more day to June 2nd:

http://www.tigers.co.uk/29_11302.php

They didn't publicise it very well, but they did publicise it nonetheless.

The ticket office is never usually open/staffed on non-(home)matchday weekends so I personally wouldn't have expected anyone to have been there on 31st May or 1st June, especially as the team were busy elsewhere on the 31st.

I understand your frustration over the lack of online renewals but I guess the problem is that with the 2 & 3 year options as well this year, everyone's individual amounts would have to be pre-loaded in to the system before it went live (which would be very time consuming for 13,000+ records, each with 3 variable values), especially given the low number that would probably choose to renew online.
Lis113
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Lis113 »

I agree that improvements have to be made, whenever it comes to this time of year my Dad has to be a couple of hours late into work in order to go and get the tickets.
Mafi is my man.
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

It might seem an obvious question Lis but why doesn't he post off the application?

That's what I and many others do and it avoids taking a couple of hours out of work!
RayDTuTu

Post by RayDTuTu »

Has anyone who renewed on a 2 or 3 year option had their acknowledgment postcard back?
I am still waiting to receive mine.
Kirstyf
Tiger Cub

Post by Kirstyf »

Don't worry - I just rang and they're only up to post that came in on 22nd May - they don't send the card until they're actually processing the application!
RayDTuTu

Post by RayDTuTu »

Cheers Babe. :smt007
KUSADASI TIGER

Post by KUSADASI TIGER »

RayDTuTu wrote:Has anyone who renewed on a 2 or 3 year option had their acknowledgment postcard back?
I am still waiting to receive mine.
i received my confirmation card 48 hours after posting my application
be happy and save energy a smile uses less muscles than a frown