richard blaze

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

dinx

richard blaze

Post by dinx »

sunday express today - blaze has been refused visa to allow him entry into usa - he will however be allowed entry into canada , i wonder why ??? :smt017 :smt017
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

Have you heard him sing 'Build me up buttercup'. That is obviously criminal. :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
Our period of waiting is over - this is the time.
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

Does Blaze possibly have a criminal record? I find it unlikely but if he does it would explain the visa problems.

Ricky "Godber" Nebbett had the same issue a few years ago when he was going to the Churchill Cup with the Saxons.

His GBH or ABH charge (I can't remember which) from his youth meant that he was allowed in to Canada but not the USA.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

I think Godber was done for GBH, hence his little sabbatical on the pleasure of Her Majesty. I could be wrong though.

Usually only a ciminal record would stop you getting in to the States, and I understand often for petty offences too. I'm not up for starting rumours but that would make sense.

That or he has been to Cuba before or something? I guess thats a possibility, particularly for the purposes of work.
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

Or maybe he actually did the thing that everyone is tempted to do when filling out the US entry visa and they see the question "Are you or have you ever been a member of a terrorist organisation?"

Maybe Richard thought to himself "I wonder what would happen if I ticked yes?"
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Post by TTRITH »

i know i would :smt023
Richard Burnett
:axe: :smt100
Tiger_in_Birmingham
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiger_in_Birmingham »

Dave Angel wrote:Or maybe he actually did the thing that everyone is tempted to do when filling out the US entry visa and they see the question "Are you or have you ever been a member of a terrorist organisation?"

Maybe Richard thought to himself "I wonder what would happen if I ticked yes?"
How about the question along the lines of 'have you ever been involved in dealing drugs?' - no pharmacist can enter the US!