Anyone not happy now??????

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

pogue3
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by pogue3 »

Frustrated player wrote:I'm not happy :smt013

My wife won't let us go as we can't afford it apparently, although I have just paid for my ST so can't complain too much.

I will be cheering loudly at home and cannot wait for Cozza to lift the cup and watch Florences face. :smt023
me and the missus are completely skint. i havent been paid for 3 months due to work problems but am scraping the money together to go to the final. i need it as a treat. i gave the edf a miss (so glad i couldnt afford that) and missed the glaws game due to funds. i have a little, not much but some nice friends so will be there giving everything damn thing ive got in the crowd
CMON TIGERS
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

For Dave Angel and all you others.

This Doom and Gloom mechant sees a huge smile on Florence's face.

And after Tigers inconsistent season I really cannot see Tigers breaching Wasps blitz defence.

Then again when Angel, Iain etc come back and try to say "You were wrong" then I may just hold my hands up.

Until then
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Would that make you happy g?
Frustrated player

Post by Frustrated player »

Pogue3 Cheer for me at home then.
The terrace is not the place for the too easily offended.
Tigerbob
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigerbob »

I too will not be going.

Every time I go to Twickenham to see a Tigers vs Wasps final they lose.

We went to the EDF Final which was awful.

I don't think I could face the trudge back to the car if we lose a final again this year at Twickenham.

In any case, every time we stop at home and watch important Tigers games on TV they win.

Superstition rules in our house I'm afraid, so I'll be wearing my lucky underpants, and keeping all appendages crossed in the hope of seeing Dayglo's smug smile wiped off his face at the end.
champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by champanzie »

is there anyone who disliked the playoffs and now going to the final from where we have came from to be there (4th).

i always liked the finals because if you finish in the top 4 but still had a good season like leicester last year finishing second but level points you still get a shot at the title.
Come on you tigers!