Hooray! I got tickets!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

pogue3
Silver Member
Silver Member

Hooray! I got tickets!

Post by pogue3 »

After a marathon recall session on the phone this morning I finally got tickets. Are many fans sitting in the south stand?
I'm middle tier i think
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

Yep, Mrs FP has just called to tell me we have tickets, too. West Lower apparently. :smt001
Our period of waiting is over - this is the time.
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

haven't got through yet. and the web site keeps telling me it's busy. no problem - I'll keep going and get mine eventually I'm sure.
Tiger_Chief
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Tiger_Chief »

I brought min back at the begining of March. Im front middle tier on the halfway line. I kept the faith.

Actually to be honest Im going with a group of friends who support a range of teams (one of the even the pests :smt009) So it was more by luck and a hopeful jusgement that Tigers would have been there
All good 7's play on the edge if not they are a waste of space!!
Tiger_Chief
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Tiger_Chief »

I brought min back at the begining of March. Im front middle tier on the halfway line. I kept the faith.

Actually to be honest Im going with a group of friends who support a range of teams (one of the even the pests :smt009) So it was more by luck and a hopeful jusgement that Tigers would have been there
All good 7's play on the edge if not they are a waste of space!!
Daveyboy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Daveyboy »

Another marathon phone session here which paid dividends eventually. Lower East stand for me.

Happy bunny am I.
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Post by TTRITH »

lower north :smt023
Richard Burnett
:axe: :smt100
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

got it! excellent. lower east
can't wait.
jonnyatom5

Post by jonnyatom5 »

You should have had more faith...

I bought my final tickets over 2 months ago and got awesome seats above the tunnel :smt001

Anther hoarse voice for Sunday me thinks.

C'MON TIGERS
Daveyboy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Daveyboy »

jonnyatom5,

Faith doesn't come into it. My life is so disorganised I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow let alone in 2 months time! :smt005

I have booked tickets well in advance before now and then had to cancel due to work commitments, including the 2002 HC Final at Millennium Stadium. :smt013
Snowdrop

Post by Snowdrop »

I have a £45 ticket for the lower West stand (L2). Not a great view for the money, but as long as all the corporate fat cats get a good seat, then what does it matter if the true fans miss out. Why,in such a large stadium does so few tickets end up with the clubs? Just look at Hull FC and the 30,000 they will be taking to Wembley. We should be getting 20,000 plus.

I just hope that we put in a better performance than at our last visit. Sunday was brilliant and those of us lucky enough to be there will remember it for years to come. I look forward to seeing/hearing as many Tigers supporters as possible. Insect swatting here we come.
Tigerxfalcon
Tiger Cub

Post by Tigerxfalcon »

Eventually got through too. Lower East block L26 for hubby and I so see you all there - cant wait. :smt023
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

Snowdrop, a lot of the top seats did go to true fans (and not corporate fat cats).

They went to the true fans that committed to buying a ticket before the finalists were known!

Hull FC will be taking 30,000 to Wembley as Football league play-off finals don't attract many neutral supporters (or significant corporate sales either for that matter).

If you look on the tickets available/wanted thread at the top of this site you will see that some Gloucester fans are offering tickets on the halfway line! Are you suggesting that they are corporates and not true fans? :smt017
Ben the Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Ben the Tiger »

Does anyone know how many season ticket holders are likely to get tickets? Or how many will be left over?
Success only comes before work in the dictionary.

"Rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen." Winston Churchill
tigerben
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by tigerben »

When i picked my tickets up from the friend who was doing our 'bulk buying' he said that it wasn't as busy as he expected, and also when i went past on my cycle ride there was no sign of a queue at all and that was at 12 noon. there wasn't even a queue from the next stand accross the gap to the ticket office.

Anyway. South Stand Middle Tier. Just to right of the posts and 2nd row from the front. All for £30. Sweet! :smt004 :smt023
Leicester Football Club.
First Back to Back European Champions.
First Club to win an Away Guiness Premiership Play-off Semi-Final.
British by Birth - Welsh by the Grace of God