Glaws not happy!!!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bill W
Super User
Super User

Glaws not happy!!!

Post by Bill W »

The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

I must say, after a nosey around there forum, i must say that the quality of posting, language and manners from the users is miles below our standards. I nearly thought it was a football teams forum for a minute.

It is a testimony to our fans, forum users and of course our wonderful moderators. I mean, theres healthy banter and then theres just idiotic rudeness.
hughes

Post by hughes »

Gloucester bottled it,i had a feeling they would but the fans should get behind them. They are a good team and have a good gaffer in charge.At the moment they seem to bottle the really big games but i am sure they will get closer to there goal in time. :smt002
Do not go where the path may lead,go instead where there is no path and leave a trail for others to follow!
Crumby
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Crumby »

It was men and Boys stuff - Glaws never got behind them and were well beaten. if Glaws had got the kicks who knows but i think Munster would have just come stronger - No contest.
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

I know I'm probably biased, but Glaws definately deserved to lose. They never really threatened to score, despite being in the Munster 22 on a number of occasions. Had Paterson's not missed those kicks it might have made a difference, but Glaws can't blame him for losing.
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

Whether biaised or not Jess,you're right, Glaws deserved to lose, or rather munster deserved to Win!

I'd be unhappy if I was a Glaws fan too, not necessarily because of their performance today, just that I supported Glaws :smt002
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
Snorbins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Snorbins »

Someone doing the suicide watch on local bridges? Are they upset or what? We get annoyed at the way Tigers play but those posts are over the top!
Good to see tho'.
Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

Glaws are always unhappy they are not good losers at all, they don't ever lose a match they've either been cheated out of a win or it's the ref's fault... and I get called one eyed on this forum...
Life was like a box of chocolates - until I ate them! :smt061
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Let us accidentally ram a finger in their one eye!!!!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
tigerman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigerman »

Who really cares if they are happy or not, not me for one :smt018
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

And of course our forum is always happy, full of sunshine and smiles and friendly laughing faces :smt003 :yawinkle:
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Exactly so Rizzo!!

'Cos we KEEP THE FAITH!

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Crumby
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Crumby »

Bill, I dont think posts about ramming fingers in eyes are appropriate at the moment :smt012
Snorbins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Snorbins »

I think Bill W can claim it was accidental, Cylops and a blinked view.
mightymouse
Super User
Super User

Post by mightymouse »

I watch the Glaws site quite often and this is quite typical of the stuff that they come out with.Everyone but them are cheats etc etc

I did like this bit on there from the Munster fan though

"i honestly thought Glaws fans were the best fans in england but now my opinion has changed ! i honestly can say that when we beat tigers in welford road last year , ( even though ROG knocked on for the winning penalty) there was no sour grapes from the tigers fans ! when we trashed wasps in Limerick there last jan, there was no bad feeling or excuses from the wasps fans ! "

"