Team for today's EDF Semi

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Team for today's EDF Semi

Post by voice of the crumbie »

Can somebody please explain to me why, after his brilliant display last week at 12, Seru has been named at 13 and Danny H - a natural 13 - is at 12?

I think this is one of Marcello's more baffling selections?
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

Some people were discussing it on this thread - http://www.tigers.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21250 not sure if anyone knows though. :smt001
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

No idea votc, only ML and the team will really know but,

maybe it's as basic as ML pitching some of Seru and Danny H's 'main strengths' (for want of a better term) directly at their opposite numbers, Seru's power against Fraser Waters and Danny H's Agility against Riki Flutey? Either for defensive reasons, or to exploit perceived weaknesses on the attacking front.

I am of course guessing wildly, and this possibility is heavily reliant on ML knowing, or having a very educated guess at, the Wasps line-up before he named his own, based on our own injury situation.

Speculation but just an opinion and viewpoint!

I agree with you though that it's baffling, especially after Seru's performance at 12 last week, he is very adaptable though, and if it doesn't work out then they can always switch :smt023 .
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

As this is already being discussed on the other thread - this thread is now locked.

Please continue to post on other thread.

Thanks
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk