Garbage

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

dg78

Post by dg78 »

I'm afraid i didn't go to the match so i can't comment (hope that doesn't make me too bad a fan!). Sounds as though we were pretty bad though.
Now i'm not making excuses as every team has injuries and international call-ups, but it does make a difference. Barring one position (and including a bit of players not in their best positions) we could have a very strong team from our injuries and call-ups: -
F.B. Johne Murphy
Wing. Ayoola Erinle
Centres. Aaron Mauger Dan Hipkiss
Wing. Seru Rabeni
F.H. Geordan Murphy
S.H. Christophe Laussucq
Front Row. Martin Castrogiovanni George Chuter
Second Row. Ben Kay James Hamilton
Back Row. Lewis Moody Ben Herring Tom Croft

Reps.
Luke Abraham
Richard Blaze
Marco Wentzel

Missing all these quality players has to have a huge effect. Give the lads a break. Still 3rd in the league and semis of the EDF. All is not lost!
(just realised, this does come across as an excuse!)
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Hinckley member wrote:Okay Rizzo, perhaps I was just unlucky last year. My apologies to any Worcester fans I might have upset. I will try again next year.
You will try again to upset Worcester fans next year?

:smt006 :smt006 :smt006
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Hinckley member wrote:Yes, it does read that way, doesn't it? Not what I meant though, unless it is at Sixways.
:smt006 :smt006 :smt006
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kevf »

sammy wrote:I've had a little time to calm down now, and to reflect on the game a bit more. A few additional thoughts:

The Tigers support was pretty pathetic. Those few who made the journey did themselves proud, but Worcester is not a long way away. Where were the rest of the so-called fans?
so not having money to go to a game makes someone nota true supporter? or maybe working ? so they can go to some games.. maybe your loaded and can afford or get to every game but not everyone can as much as they would like to... I have not been to many games this season due to work or other commitments , tigers is not my life, but i am passionate about wether we win or lose.. and am as dissapointed as the next person that we lose... but it hasn't chnaged my life and doubt it will... so can i kindly suggest that you are beeing arrogant assuming that everyone can afford to go to every single game!!! and questioning there loyalty because the prfere to fee the kids
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

kevf wrote:
sammy wrote:I've had a little time to calm down now, and to reflect on the game a bit more. A few additional thoughts:

The Tigers support was pretty pathetic. Those few who made the journey did themselves proud, but Worcester is not a long way away. Where were the rest of the so-called fans?
Peace sammy! Worcester is a very long way from where I live. We all support Tigers within our means and within logistical contraints. And as supporters we are all equal. JHMG this is the second time with a week that I have quoted Marx: "To each according to his needs and from each according to his abilities!"

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Who's he play for then comrade Bill?
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

He was a tiger through and through! Alas he no longer plays!!

Death to the establishment. Up the revolution!!

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007