Sale v Worcester

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Sale v Worcester

Post by westwinds31 »

BBC says Sale losing 15-19...1945 kick-off..must be over or nearly over. If it is, what a win for Worcester and a Welford Road hangover for the Sharks !
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

22-15 to Wuss....COME ON !!!
Mr_Ben
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Mr_Ben »

Great result for us.

London Irish and Quins to win along with us getting the 5 points tomorrow would be perfect (and by my calculations put us top of the table on points difference)
scouse tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by scouse tiger »

Just shows how difficult it is to make predictions about who is going to finish in the top four positions - had this one down as a 5 point banker for Sale. (That's The first time I have ever been wrong) :smt003
My Wild Oats Have turned to Shredded Wheat
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Good result!!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

A good result for both Worcester and Tigers............just goes to show that there are many twists left in this seasons Premiership.

Tigers beware......Worcester at Sixways will be very hard........against a team who have very few players unavailable to the six nations. They are very good at home. Will take a 3-0 win if it comes to that.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

I'll take 6 5 but will exoect 57 0
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

...and no McAllister in the Sale line up, injured apparently.
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

Excellent result!

There's no doubt that McA has had a huge influence at Sale - very destructive through the middle. I doubt they would be threatening the play-offs without him. In spite of their internationals, they don't seem to be performing as you would expect without him.
Valhalla I am coming!
Boland
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Boland »

Bill W wrote:I'll take 6 5 but will exoect 57 0
Who do you think you are Bill,the Ospreys.
Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Post by Big Dai »

Any win will do today. As for next week we don't want to get expectations too high do we? :smt018

People will thik we're Welsh! :smt002
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"
Boland
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Boland »

Big Dai wrote:Any win will do today. As for next week we don't want to get expectations too high do we? :smt018

PeIople will thik we're Welsh! :smt002
I agree with you bid dai the playoffs are rubbish.If you are top of the table when the season has finished if should be game over,the table never lies.Anyway come on Wales the grand slam is very much on .
SamWard
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by SamWard »

Boland wrote:
Big Dai wrote:Any win will do today. As for next week we don't want to get expectations too high do we? :smt018

PeIople will thik we're Welsh! :smt002
I agree with you bid dai the playoffs are rubbish.If you are top of the table when the season has finished if should be game over,the table never lies.Anyway come on Wales the grand slam is very much on .
The Play-offs actually make the league fairer, what with the 6N taking the top few sides best players away, leaving them having to field an almost second-string team (hence why both the Tigers and Glaws have dropped so many points over the past few weeks).
Worst World Champions in the history of the game.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Boland wrote:
Bill W wrote:I'll take 6 5 but will exoect 57 0
Who do you think you are Bill,the Ospreys.
What an insult!!

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Post by Big Dai »

ARGHHHHHH! Boland agrees with me about the playoffs! (drinks lager and falls, foaming mouthed to the floor!)

Sorry! Boland, the grand slam may yet be beyond you
But you're right.

No! The play offs should not exisit! Games should not be palyed on interantional days! Hazza came back today after injuring himself in a pointless game against Bristol. He's not the only one to pay the price.

Let the league STAND!
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"