No more negativity!!!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

TTRITH
Super User
Super User

No more negativity!!!

Post by TTRITH »

Okay, accepted its going to be very hard to get into the quarters of the HC... But we can do it!
Wasps are a very strong opponent, but we have some pay-back to give, so we're going to beat them in the EDF semis! which we will go on to win!!
In the league, we will make the final, and as long as we keep our heads up, and the fans voice stays loud we will win that again :smt003
I think we were disrupted at the start of the season with the WC and the changing of our head coach, but to get to where we have already is fabulous :smt003
So come on guys, cheer them on, no more negativity, and focus on the positives, like how far Jordan Crane has come, how far Croft has come and how improved Smith and Varndell are!
So cheer up, and merry christmas!
Richard Burnett
:axe: :smt100
Qbec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Qbec »

I agree! What Marcelo is doing is building a team for now & the future for me I can see the difference in the way we play its a more all round game.

Our defence is getting alot better I'm sure he'll sort out the error count & he is bringing in the younger lads. As has been said we were a much reduced squad what with thw RWC then we also have our key SH out & face a good SH is a key link between forwards & backs.

So come on I am looking forward & I feel we are looking good stop this down in the dumps!!
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

The boys gave 100% and that is all you can ask for, we were just not good enough, it doesn't make us a bad team over night, we are still firmly in 2 other competitions (if we don't make it through)

Don't forget we faced arguably the best team in Europe at their home and came close, lets just beat Leinster and Edinburgh now.

Good luck guys
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
mystery13

Post by mystery13 »

at the end of the day we should support our team whether they win or lose. so what we might not win the HC but at least we'll know that the team tried their hardest.