Dear Mr Loffreda

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

hey sammy where have you been haha

remember the bad time that George Chuter was having the season before last, his throw in's were absolutely dire, who did we turn too but Cabbage - everyone was calling for Georgie's blood and hailing a new era in Cabbage.

Then Cabbage loses a bit of confidence - he's not invested in, not given the coach's time and his confidence was continuely knocked..... shame because he is a good player, I don't believe in replacing players because they are having a bad time of it... Cockers should have given the bloke time instead of replacing him so readily.
Life was like a box of chocolates - until I ate them! :smt061
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Nik, you are deliberately trying to wind me up. I shall appeal to the moderators and g for support. Next you will be quoting Mike Holford!!

Love you too!!!

:smt057
sammy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by sammy »

Nik wrote:hey sammy where have you been haha

remember the bad time that George Chuter was having the season before last, his throw in's were absolutely dire, who did we turn too but Cabbage - everyone was calling for Georgie's blood and hailing a new era in Cabbage.

Then Cabbage loses a bit of confidence - he's not invested in, not given the coach's time and his confidence was continuely knocked..... shame because he is a good player, I don't believe in replacing players because they are having a bad time of it... Cockers should have given the bloke time instead of replacing him so readily.
Alwight mate. Couldn't comment on the Cockers side of thing, evidently you know more about that than I do!

From what I saw on the pitch Cab just lost it. Maybe he should have been given the chance to find it again, but judging from how things have been going at Wasps I gather he is struggling to fulfil his potential. Shame I guess, but I'll admit, I was never a fan.

Oh and I flit in and out of here nowadays - I'm a busy boy now...
Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

Good to see you back Sammy.

Eh Bill if I mention Mikey's name on here there will be all out war......... haha

To Mike, in your original post you slatted Geordian Murphy, I say 'again' to you that you must need a white stick mate, the bloke is a :censored: legend and what a fantastic rugby player who had yet another good match today. :smt016
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Interesting how under Marcelo in our own half Goode passes to Murphy (G) who kicks!!
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

Bill

You can count on my support anytime you like. Alas I'm afraid though that I don't think it would fit you. :smt002
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

g wrote:Bill

You can count on my support anytime you like. Alas I'm afraid though that I don't think it would fit you. :smt002
Too big or too small?????

:smt017
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Presumably a g string.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Dear Mr Loffreda

Post by mike »

Nik - yes , I agree that Geordan had a good game yesterday . He is still a fine player but even his most ardent admirers would admit that he has lost a bit of pace and this quality is important for any back . Of our present backs , only TV and perhaps Ollie could be called 'quick' and this does make it easy to defend against us .If Geordan had the Toulouse backs playing around him he would have a great time , but he doesn't and the back line play at Tigers is dreadful . Not just his fault I know but Mr L has a lot of work to do to improve things .
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

Then Cabbage loses a bit of confidence - he's not invested in, not given the coach's time and his confidence was continuely knocked..... shame because he is a good player, I don't believe in replacing players because they are having a bad time of it... Cockers should have given the bloke time instead of replacing him so readily.[/quote]

This is not fact Nik - a 1st team player I know very well has a different (opposite) view of what went on with Buckland and why he left !!!!
Less is more....
Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

well bunchy that's one 1st team player, I also have it on good authority from a first team player...