Guinness Premiership prediction game

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

wellbutthatcouldbe

Guinness Premiership prediction game

Post by wellbutthatcouldbe »

Sorry for the very late reminder, but I have set up a pool for the forum on the Superbru Guinness Premiership game.

This is a predictions-based league, in which you pick the winner and a margin for every game, and then earn points based on which team won and how close you were to the actual margin. It's much less time consuming than a fantasy-based game, as putting six predictions in a week need only take a couple of minutes if you want!

I've already invited those playing in the Superbru World Cup pool, but for anyone else who wants to do the GP, go to this address: http://www.superbru.com/guinness/ and enter the Leicester Tigers pool code (zanylake) into the Got a Pool Code? box. Then follow the simple instructions.

Apologies again that I've left it so late before advertising this to the whole forum and get picking!
wellbutthatcouldbe

We now have 7 in the pool. There is still time to regsiter!
Ben the Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Ben the Tiger »

sorry but this is really confusing me

can someon talk me through step by step what to do?
Success only comes before work in the dictionary.

"Rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen." Winston Churchill
wellbutthatcouldbe

OK, very quickly:

1.Click on the link in my first post
2.Where it says, "Got a pool code", enter the pool code (zanylake) and click Register Now
3.The system should recognise the code and you should see this message: Hello, and welcome to SuperBru Guinness Premiership! You entered the code zanylake, which is the access code for the pool Leicester Tigers. To join the pool, please follow the instructions below.
4. To the question "Have you played a Superbru game before?", answer, "No, never"
5. Then fill in details, password etc. and agree to the terms and conditions, then click register.

If that doesn't work then I don't know what to do Ben, there might be a problem at their end.
Ben the Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Ben the Tiger »

Thanks for that it seems to have worked.
Success only comes before work in the dictionary.

"Rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen." Winston Churchill