Coming to you: Magic Juan...

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

tigersince74
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by tigersince74 »

'Currently on holiday in Argentina, Juan Martin Hernandez reiterated his desire for leaving the French Stage. The Puma, which wishes to evolve/move into ten, could join Leicester quickly. Like Roncero? Its departure is perhaps nothing any more but one question of days. After four seasons reached the French Stage, Juan Martin Hernandez could pack his bags very soon. And to cross the English Channel to join Leicester which, since weeks, did not cease expressing its will to recruit the Puma. A prospect which does not leave insensitive the native of Buenos Aires. “I said that I wanted to leave, to discover another Championship, a new country, affirms Hernandez Monday in the columns of the Team. That depends on max Guazzini and its negotiations from now on. I reached four seasons the French Stage, gained two Shields of Brennus, it is thus time for me to start a new stage in my career and definitively to install me at the station of opener. But my future is still undecided. I hope to have more news in the week. ” Currently in Argentina to spend his holidays there, Hernandez could indeed see his situation being released quickly, before even Sunday and the first training course of preparation of the Pumas for the World cup. And as opposed to what it implied, the ball is well in the hands of max Guazzini. “Juan, who is in my eyes, a very good back, has the recurring desire to play ten, launched the Parisian president in the columns of the Olympic South last week. Already the year spent, when it prolonged its contract for three years, the problem had arisen. I had then said to him that I was not sure that the station of half of opening was perhaps not its station of predilection. At the time, I had said: “One will see in one year. ” Today, my religion is not made. The more so as I is not possible for a president to guarantee a station with a player. Whatever the player. Rugby is not football. ” Under contract for two more years in Paris, “El mago” will not leave at any price. “One will need much money then”, underlines max Guazzini. Not what to frighten cepenant the Tigers which have a considerable financial basket. The team involved by Marcelo Loffredra, the current trainer of the Pumas, would be ready to make the efforts necessary. One speaks thus about annual wages of 500.000 euros. Obviously anxious, Fabien Galthié expects to lose one, even two Argentinian. “Today, at the end of this long and beautiful season, there will remain to me a regret if I see leaving Rodrigo Roncero and Juan Martin Hernandez under other skies”, the Parisian coach in its weekly chronicle in the free newspaper Sport launched recently. Because, as reveals it Olympic Midi this Monday, Roncero would also wish to try a new adventure abroad. And there too, Leicester would hold the cord. '
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

chappie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by chappie »

Just got a bad head trying to read that. :bonkers:
Franck Tournaire Number 1 fan.
dunc
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by dunc »

Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

So he's coming then?
Lea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Lea »

I am going to ask one question now.....

HOW CAN WE AFFORD HIM WITH THE SALARY CAP?

we will need to buy out his two year contract...or are we going to send one or two players in part exchange?
POSTIGER
Super User
Super User

Post by POSTIGER »

Harry at 9, Juan at 10, Mauger at 12. Nice :mr.green:
Thundercats

Post by Thundercats »

Lea wrote:I am going to ask one question now.....

HOW CAN WE AFFORD HIM WITH THE SALARY CAP?

we will need to buy out his two year contract...or are we going to send one or two players in part exchange?

Hopefully, if that means we sign him. I'd swap Goode for Hernandez, nothing against Goode but would be brilliant for us and he was once wanted in France for big money so hopefully Stade will ask for Goodey in exchange. Plus then you will have a big chunk of salary available.

Im dreaming i know but if we cant dream....... :roll:
cal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by cal »

Maybe if we spray a bit of hair onto Paul Burke....?
POSTIGER
Super User
Super User

Post by POSTIGER »

Well if Juan really wants to join us and Stade are getting a bit fed up with him maybe they will compromise and we just payoff one year of his contract?

In rugby terms we are pretty loaded so we probably could afford 'a transfer fee' but on top of JMH's wages that's a lot of lucre
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

We actually have a lot of space underneath the salary cap despite what other clubs owners/suporters would have us believe. Even after Mauger we were still looking at Luke McAllister as a replacement 10 - and he would have cost a pretty penny to say the least. Hernandez also said he would play for less money if he got to play at 10 -another factor. So we can quite easily afford hernandez with space still availible for a signing or two here and there. So dont worry - and how could we possibly forget that there are SO MANY ways round the salary cap - girlfriends wages, modelling shirts - things like that which all clubs impliment - except bath because they cant afford to break the salary cap.
chipnchase
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chipnchase »

cal wrote:Maybe if we spray a bit of hair onto Paul Burke....?
I might just be me being immature but it made me laugh!
chappie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by chappie »

Seen an article in todays Telegraph, it says much the same as previous posts on here, fingers crossed. ;o)
Franck Tournaire Number 1 fan.
outwide

Post by outwide »

Were ye bought out by some Russian billionaire or something.Next ye will be called the Chelsea of rugby :mr.green:
Jeez leave some players for poor Munster.
Hi Kornboy,hop you are well,but maybe Geordan is coming to Munster afterall ;o)

PS. What kind of dough are we talking for this salary cap?Just nosey thats all.
Neil Back you are now forgiven...................