Proud to be a Tiger

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

cooke-1
Top Cat
Top Cat

Proud to be a Tiger

Post by cooke-1 »

One of the greatest Tigers performances!
Any view...
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

After last years premiership final today was fantastic and it does make you proud to watch your team lifting the cup. Just shows you have to stick by your team through winning and losing. I’m sure after last years Guinness premiership final we didn’t know we’d be in all three cup finals this season.
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

I am amazingly proud to be a Tiger this morning!! Always knew this could be a big season and it's come at the right time with losing Pat and many guys to internationals/ RWC next season...

This smile is going to be on my face for a long while :oD :oD
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Oggle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Oggle »

Tigersfan90 wrote:After last years premiership final today was fantastic and it does make you proud to watch your team lifting the cup. Just shows you have to stick by your team through winning and losing. I’m sure after last years Guinness premiership final we didn’t know we’d be in all three cup finals this season.
Especially playing at the crisp bowl again!

as soon as I heard that we were playing there, I was trying to work out who Llaneli would have to play next... not us!
ziggy

Post by ziggy »

Incredibly impressed and proud. come on you tigers lets see the triple
delgrom
Tiger Cub

Post by delgrom »

The feeling on Saturday was so far away from the final defeats to Sale and Wasps that we were also there for. We were awesome. Come on for the treble!!!
Tigers Family Season Ticket Holder
GlawsTiger

Post by GlawsTiger »

Most of you can only dream of what its like to be a Tiger in Glaws at this time.I may add,its rather quiet although believe it or not one or two still think Glaws are champs (chumps) :oD
Man United..... the Leicester Tigers of football.
HongKongTiger

Post by HongKongTiger »

Wasn't feeling too good about myself on Saturday morning (bad week) It's amazing how a performance and a result like that can lift the spirits.. Come on you Tigers, let's extract the sting from the Wasps.
The South Stand Rocks !
:smt038
kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kevf »

GlawsTiger wrote:Most of you can only dream of what its like to be a Tiger in Glaws at this time.I may add,its rather quiet although believe it or not one or two still think Glaws are champs (chumps) :oD
this is correct they are by all means league champions.. they won the league and came top... unfortuantely we won the premiership.... and as much as we love or hate the format.... PH played it to a tee.... lets hope more of the same next weekend....
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal
GlawsTiger

Post by GlawsTiger »

I dont know what it is but after all these years some of you still refuse to accept that there is no league anymore just a need to finish in the top 4 and win the playoffs. Whether you or I like it or not that is the simple fact so why cant we move on enjoy our title after all it has'nt always ended like this has it? :oP :lol:
kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kevf »

GlawsTiger wrote:I dont know what it is but after all these years some of you still refuse to accept that there is no league anymore just a need to finish in the top 4 and win the playoffs. Whether you or I like it or not that is the simple fact so why cant we move on enjoy our title after all it has'nt always ended like this has it? :oP :lol:
you see this is the thing i do accept that.... there is no league per say or thats is nothing to be gained from coming top as we and other teams have found out.. which is why i said PH played it wisely rotated the squad to egt the ultimate goal....

doesn't mean i like it and if Glaws feel better by saying they finsihed top so they are the true champeens... thats ok but in the history books it will be written different and until it chnages we either like it or like it....
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal
GlawsTiger

Post by GlawsTiger »

this is correct they are by all means league champions.. they won the league and came top... unfortuantely we won the premiership
Kev not sure where you are coming from on this
this is correct they are by all means league champions.. ...No they are not there is no league title anymore
they won the league and came top... ..Same as above
unfortuantely we won the premiership.....very unfortunate that was eh!!!
Anyway it matters not only that we duff the insects up on Sunday and become Champions of Europe as well(unless of course you know something I dont!! lol )
glawslad

Post by glawslad »

Fantastic team performance Saturday. We were totally overwhelmed.

Glawstiger, obviously you frequent other areas of Glawster to me, as to a man everybody I have spoken to has said the best team and rightly proclaimed Champions are Leicester.

Best of luck and really hope you complete the treble.

GL
Oggle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Oggle »

glawslad wrote:Fantastic team performance Saturday. We were totally overwhelmed.

Glawstiger, obviously you frequent other areas of Glawster to me, as to a man everybody I have spoken to has said the best team and rightly proclaimed Champions are Leicester.

Best of luck and really hope you complete the treble.

GL

until next time!