the ticket exchange

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

salcombe bob
Super User
Super User

the ticket exchange

Post by salcombe bob »

is this provomg successful? It is impossible to tell from the site itself. :lol:
salcombe bob
Super User
Super User

Post by salcombe bob »

thanks belpie :lol:
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

From my understanding it has been enormously succesful. I got two at face value for a friend from a London based Munster fan. I estimate that potentially another 600-1000 tickets have been made available through the site.
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

we got 2 at face value also.. :lol:
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...
kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kevf »

the other half got two from a leinster fan at face value... it was a suprise for my 40th (on the friday) but she used my login and i got the PM's... d'oh.. never mind for anyones info i booked a room at kew bridge travel lodge for £26 for the sunday night can park there before check and get the bus to twickers... :pint: i think hopefully in celebration :oD
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal
wcooper
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by wcooper »

It has been very successful for me. I have got 2 tickets - 1 adult & 1 concession - from a Munster fan which was EXACTLY what I wanted.

I'd wouldn't have got them otherwise as I'm only a Member!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay:
Lily Tigrinum
Tiger Cub

Post by Lily Tigrinum »

... and totally successful for me - I got 5 tickets from Munster fan and now the whole family is going, we're not even members (yet)
Desdemona, designer of the Cosmic Muffin

...every Mother needs an Older Brother
Long Eaton Tiger

Tickets

Post by Long Eaton Tiger »

Hi Salcombe Bob, we sat together at the Toulouse game a couple of years ago in the HC at the Walkers after you kindly sold me your spare.

I have two tickets in the post coming from Ireland. The Leicester Tigers Away Supporters Club have helped me greatly and I can't thank them enough so I would strongly advise getting in touch with them if I were you, or anybody else, if you haven't managed to get hold of any tickets yet.

Cheers
Jeff
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

Iain wrote:I estimate that potentially another 600-1000 tickets have been made available through the site.
That’s great keep them coming rugby fans.
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
TigerScrums
Gold Member
Gold Member
Location: Staffordshire - Or more favourably half way up the Crumbie Terrace behind the Tigers bench!!

Post by TigerScrums »

It has been a gr8 success

Failed through some channels - seems some people offered the same tickets to a multitude of people.

However had some posted to me from Ireland yesterday.

8 yr old daughter now has a £60 adult ticket but she didn't want to miss the game so I forked out for her.

Sandie thanks for the tickets! should be here soon
Come on Tigers!!!
galinka

Further tickets

Post by galinka »

i still have 6 in block 125 if anybody wants them. Am going to game or can post them? Will be in London on this Sunday and then next Saturday for match.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

galinka: post this information in the ticket exchange forum. You'll get more response there.
tigermad
Super User
Super User

Post by tigermad »

I can honestly say that the Ticket Exchange has been seriously excellent as without it yours truly would be watching Leicester and Wasps on tv. Heineken Cup Final ticket arrived from Ireland this morning and I am a seriously happy Tiger as a cousin managed to get me 2 tickets for GP Final tomorrow. Wow or what.

LEICESTER TIGERS - SIMPLY THE BEST

:mr.green: :mr.green: :mr.green: :mr.green: :mr.green: :mr.green: :mr.green: :mr.green: :mr.green:
Philip J Gray