GLOUCESTER- should it be a Physical or Quik team

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Spunkemo
Top Cat
Top Cat

GLOUCESTER- should it be a Physical or Quik team

Post by Spunkemo »

Ollie Smith should be played in the stating line up with glaws as he is both strong and fast, other wise id have the physical backs we have.

Vandell will be better used against wasps where as Rabini Tuilagi and Hipkiss need to be used against glaws. Smith would add speed to the mid field and would be great as inside center. We should have Humphreys at Fly half as he could get em going and F Murphey at scrum half, wiht G Murphey at full back.

allowing a fast but physical back line who will be able to hammer tha glaws defence.

With Vesty,Goode and maybe Gibson on bench we could get the upper hand over glaws quik backs and smash them to pieces.

We know that are forwards destroy all packs that go against them and shouldnt have a problem with gloucester. wihtt hat in mind destroying both forwards and backs would demorilise there fast runnign team within a matter of time.

If F Murphey plays his cards rite, gets the ball to Humphreys, are team will just keep breaking there line as we did at Kingshome. ;o)
SAVE BEN HERRING
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

I am probably getting very picky in my old age, and I apologise if this comes over as a little 'Victor Meldrew'. However, Spunkemo, I find it very hard to take your posts very seriously.

Some top tips:
get a spellchecker,
preview your posts before posting,
learn the players names

It may just add a little credibility to your posts.

Sorry if that's a little harsh, I mean all of that in a constructive way.

Regards - DW
cooke-1
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by cooke-1 »

how does smith fare as an inside centre?
thought he was perhaps more suitable to outside or on the wing.....
cooke-1
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by cooke-1 »

Don't mean to be rude Dailywaffle but you seem to have a bit of 'comeritus'. Get the punctuation correct before criticising others. (just a bit of banter, so no harm intended!)
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

cooke-1 wrote:Don't mean to be rude Dailywaffle but you seem to have a bit of 'comeritus'. Get the punctuation correct before criticising others. (just a bit of banter, so no harm intended!)
Harm, not, taken. :lol: