New shirt

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Oggle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Oggle »

i think that cotton traders are pretty lazy with shirt design- the other teams that use them: sale+ glous have similar designs [but obviously different colours]

...on a similar theme, which top do you prefer: home shirt of the last treble [00/01] season, or this seasons [just gone] home shirt....?
PlymouthPaul

Post by PlymouthPaul »

fantastic. we all love it. that's four new shirts here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AND THE TIGERS ARE GETTING HUNGRY....
Wendys
Tiger Cub

New Shirts

Post by Wendys »

Love the new shirt, bought 2 today, now just have to get tickets for Twickers next week, an expensive weekend, but worth it!
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

as other posts - now I've seen it live, I really like it. and it really shows up in the crowd - better than this year's shirts. not entirely sure it can be termed predominantly dark though.
spud boy

yes

Post by spud boy »

Yes i like it very much i like the sheild brings it up to date looks modern...... looks really good
Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

saw the photo, didn't like it, saw it in the flesh, love it............. :oops: :shock: :oD
Life was like a box of chocolates - until I ate them! :smt061
bc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by bc »

New kit looks very much Nottingham RFC kit (as it was) especially with the green shorts.
Becca
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Becca »

I like the new shirt, although I think it does look more of an away shirt than a home shirt.
soul261

Post by soul261 »

Initially, I didn't like it at all. Now that I have seen it up close, I had to but it. It looks alot better on! Also the Everards Tiger badge sold it for me - my staple diet!
I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.
DTM
Top Cat
Top Cat

New Shirt - Player Quality

Post by DTM »

Although I liked the replica current / old shirts, I am fed up with the loss of colour and fading after washing (perhaps it is our washing machine?????)
Can anyone tell me when the player quality shirt will be released for sale & will it have a white patch on the rear?

Thanks