LTASC

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

ODDEO

LTASC

Post by ODDEO »

A big thank you to all the guys at LTASC who are doing a great job matching ticket sales and requests for the H Cup final. Keep it up and well done
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

absolutely - got tickets sorted immediately! Excellent and thanks again.
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...
Lily Tigrinum
Tiger Cub

Post by Lily Tigrinum »

Where do I find LATSC ??

om i stupid ?? :oops:
ODDEO

LTASC

Post by ODDEO »

You'll find their postings under the who wants to buy/sell H Cup tickets thread, they are fulfilling orders well and doing a great job! Try them if you need tickets
IsraeliTiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by IsraeliTiger »

Just like to say that I got my tickets, LTASC were brilliant the whole way, it all worked like clockwork, and also a thanks to Phil the Munster fan who kindly sold me her two tickets. :)
Kinoulton wrote:Surely that's much more in depth than your average corporate box punter can tolerate. How about "If the entire crowd shut up, you shut up. Otherwise we'll close your bar."
LTASC
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by LTASC »

Thanks Guys!
This is our first venture, and was somewhat hastiliy put together following the disappointment at the Tigers allocation.
We hope that we have put many of you in contact with people willing to offer you tickets at face value + the Ticketmaster charges
We are especially grateful to all our Irish friends, and we are continuing to receive offers daily. So if you still want to go to the H Cup Final we will be able to assist.
We have had feedback now from several people who have even had tickets offered to them at less than cost, and some of our Munster friends have have asked for the Ticketmaster charges to be donated to Matt Hampson
Not everyone was successful first time, and we made a few mistakes, but those who have come back to us for another go we are making a special effort to try and ensure that they are successful.
Leicester Tigers Away Supporters Club
GS
Super User
Super User

Post by GS »

Lets get this straight. There has been a tremendous over demand for tickets and The LTASC have been in contact with the Munster Supporteres Club and have, completely voluntarily, acted as a contact agency and have matched ticket offers to requests.

My personal thanks go to Ian, but the fact that true rugby fans have spent so much of their time sorting this out is fantastic. THis is not to mention that so many true rugby fans have appreciated the situation and soold their tickets at cost. There has been a profit to be made here, but rugby people have made a stand against the quick buck.

Long live the rugby ethos.
Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

As my tickets for my friend arrived today courtesy of someone Ian put me in contact with, now would be a good time to offer my appreciation as well. This whole situation with tickets could have been an absolute nightmare but the way everyone has rallied has been just astounding.