Heineken Cup Final Allocation Sold Out

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

The Club is also looking into putting up big screens at Welford Road, so if you're without a ticket you could try making an event of it there. There'll certainly be atmosphere!
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by champanzie »

yes there still seems to be a lot of tickets availbe through munster fans ect... so i hope all tigers fans get tickets
Come on you tigers!
StamfordTiger

Post by StamfordTiger »

Rizzo wrote:The Club is also looking into putting up big screens at Welford Road, so if you're without a ticket you could try making an event of it there. There'll certainly be atmosphere!
If they do put big screens up will the Heineken Men be there too? Nothing better that someone who brings beer to you! :mr.green:
Tuilagi is nails!

:pint:

http://tinyurl.com/2stxl4
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

which stand in the ground is the tigers allocation for??
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
kingneptuneii
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kingneptuneii »

an email i just sent to the ERC, not going to make any difference but it made ME feel better ;o)

I would like to express my utter disgust at the "arrangement" of ticket distribution for this years Heienken cup final.
9500 tickets per finalist is absolutely unacceptable in a stadium that holds 82,000. especially taking into account the size of Leicester Tiger's membership base. 6000 of the tigers tickets were in the £60 price bracket, how ANY organisation can see fit to stiff the common rugby fan, and then have the GALL to call the final a so called "festival of top-class rugby!" is entirely beyond me.

I am a season ticket holder of Leicester Tigers and have been so for the past 12 years. I have attended all but a small handfull of Leicester's European cup games. and this blatant disregard towards the fans of such top-class teams is reprihensible.

So congratulations ERC, your festival of rugby is underway, complete with less than a 1/4 of the stadium available to the fans of the
teams that are actually competing, what an atmosphere that is going to be! I think I'd prefer to watch it on television with people who know a little something about rugby, unlike your good selves.
and attend another event organised by the group of slack jawed nobodies known as "European Rugby Cup"? no thankyou!
I Eagerly await a reply to my comments, not that I'll be holding my breath for such a show of consideration toward an average rugby fan

Daniel Neal
Red White and Green forever.
Never mind the ball, get on with the game!!
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Keep up! They already have responded! On the ERC website, link is on the homepage of this site.
kingneptuneii
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kingneptuneii »

i was aware of that, but that was BEFORE i found out I wasnt going :o(
Never mind the ball, get on with the game!!
legends-international

Post by legends-international »

HELP HAMBO AND GET YOURSELF AND A FRIEND TO THE HEINEKEN CUP FINAL IF YOU WIN. MORE INFO HERE:

http://www.matthampson.co.uk/image.php?code=433
Last edited by legends-international on Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A NEW WORD FOR THE RUGBY VOCABULARY - HAMBO-PRO - AVAILABLE AT www.matthampson.co.uk
leicesterboy123

Post by leicesterboy123 »

ok well i have gone into serious panuc now. i was presuming more tickets would be releaced later on

is this not likely to happen and should i be panicing now???
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

If the Club can obtain or persuade ERC to release or provide any more, they will do so - but I wouldn't pin your hopes on it.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother