Castro

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Castro

Post by mike »

On a much less stressful topic than tickets/queuing/allocations - does anyone know how the great man is recovering from his hamstring troubles ?
andy182
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by andy182 »

Cant see him back this season I'm afraid. Would love him to prove me wrong though.
champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by champanzie »

i heard today that castro is goin to be out for the rest of the season. shame really hes awsome and we are going to miss him
Come on you tigers!
Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

rumour again, I heard he'll be out late into next, but they may have taken the world cup into account!!!!!!!
Life was like a box of chocolates - until I ate them! :smt061
hanljohnson
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by hanljohnson »

I saw Castro outside the club house today and asked him if he will be back this season. He said "hopefully for the final". I then patted him on the back and realised how huge he is!
The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

^^ thank you for not saying "i heard" from some source or other that he wont^^

he hopes to be back for the GP final and is under intense physio at chelsea football club - every 2 hours, even if sleeping they wake him up and do physio.
simonp

Post by simonp »

hanljohnson wrote:I saw Castro outside the club house today and asked him if he will be back this season. He said "hopefully for the final". I then patted him on the back and realised how huge he is!
Great stuff! Straight from the source as well :mr.green:
- Simon
bc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Castro

Post by bc »

mike wrote:On a much less stressful topic than tickets/queuing/allocations - does anyone know how the great man is recovering from his hamstring troubles ?
By the way it is not his hamstring but knee ligaments - same as he did in the 6N. I saw him last week outside Walkers and he was on crutches - I can't believe he will be back this season which is a blow.
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

club, howard and other sources everywhere except "sports weekly" say its his hamstring - and its that which i choose to believe.
cooke-1
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by cooke-1 »

Castro..... best prop in the world?
Yes u know he is!
Tiggger

Post by Tiggger »

Poor Castro, I too asked him in the tunnel after the match when he would be back and he said 'hopefully for the Final'! So we have to keep hoping the physios can work their magic.

Hanljohnson - I took was struck by the size of Castro, I'm no shorta**e and he dwarfed me - he also seemed to be havign a "big hair day"!! :oD
Johnno is God!!!
Chris Lunson
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Chris Lunson »

sorry to be negative but i spoke to D.Gibson yesterday and he said that Castros injury wasnt looking good and he will strugle to be back this year hope he is wrong :o(
tigerben
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Castro

Post by tigerben »

bc wrote: By the way it is not his hamstring but knee ligaments - same as he did in the 6N. I saw him last week outside Walkers and he was on crutches - I can't believe he will be back this season which is a blow.
he did knee ligaments in the 6n but did his hamstring in the edf final