The queues are massive!!!!!!!!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

cooke-1
Top Cat
Top Cat

The queues are massive!!!!!!!!

Post by cooke-1 »

Is any one else really annoyed that the phone lines seemed to be blocked up and the line of people waiting at the stadium is massive.
Its a joke!!!
champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by champanzie »

thats why some of us were there aint 4 this mornin. miss the ques
Come on you tigers!
andy182
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by andy182 »

Anyone tried ringing the Wasps ticket line? Sure that wont be as busy :evil:
cooke-1
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by cooke-1 »

Would it be possible to just turn up at the twicks and get a ticket or two there?
andy182
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by andy182 »

you mean on the day?

There will no doubt be some touts there but expect to pay huge prices if doing it that way.
Sparkie

Post by Sparkie »

Annoyed is not strong enougth I have been on the phone for at least 4 hours since 9.00 am and can't even get into the queue.
This is no way to treat loyal fans.
The older I get the better I use to play.
champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by champanzie »

treat loyal fans???? :o? they are doing a great job at the ticket office. if you were a loyal fan you would be down there queing up for them
Come on you tigers!
sjwoodman

Post by sjwoodman »

Sparkie wrote:Annoyed is not strong enougth I have been on the phone for at least 4 hours since 9.00 am and can't even get into the queue.
Keep going Sparkie, I have just got through after trying constantly from 9am! They still have tickets in all price brackets left. Good luck to all who are still trying. It'll be worth it! :oD

S.
kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kevf »

Sparkie wrote:Annoyed is not strong enougth I have been on the phone for at least 4 hours since 9.00 am and can't even get into the queue.
THEY aren't treating loyal fans anyway at all THEY are selling tickets and each person can only do one thing at once... so a queue is bound to form... early bird and all that...
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal
colincat
Top Cat
Top Cat

loyal fans

Post by colincat »

i take some exception to your comment,i am aloyal fan who lives 50 miles away,i am also a trained nurse who works night shifts and have not been to bed yet as i am trying to get tickets over the phone!
kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: loyal fans

Post by kevf »

colincat wrote:i take some exception to your comment,i am aloyal fan who lives 50 miles away,i am also a trained nurse who works night shifts and have not been to bed yet as i am trying to get tickets over the phone!
to whom do you take exception?
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal
andy182
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: loyal fans

Post by andy182 »

colincat wrote:i take some exception to your comment,i am aloyal fan who lives 50 miles away,i am also a trained nurse who works night shifts and have not been to bed yet as i am trying to get tickets over the phone!
Obviously it is sad that you are having such problems getting a ticket but there are only so many people working at the club who can answer the phones. Of course it is going to be frustrating but all the people working in the ticket office will be doing the very best they can to make sure all the people waiting outside and the ones on the telephones get their tickets
abigails_dad
Tiger Cub
Location: on the 22 towards the alliance and leicester end......

Post by abigails_dad »

champanzie wrote:

treat loyal fans???? they are doing a great job at the ticket office. if you were a loyal fan you would be down there queing up for them

In what way does living in leicester and therefore being able to queue up without travelling over constitute being more loyal than us travelling fans?
if it's too hard, I won't understand it.........
champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by champanzie »

2 men behind me had travelled 2 hours this mornin at 2 am to come get tickets. the ticket office is doing all they can it is not a joke. they are doing all they can for loyal fans.
Come on you tigers!
APM16

a little foresight

Post by APM16 »

It must have been obvious from the off that Leicester were going to be allocated less tickets than they have season ticket holders if they reached the final. See ERC statement.
A little late to blame the ERC now when nothing can be done about it.

What could have been avoided is the immense waste of supporters time spent queueing and ringing the ticket office. Wasps have postal applications so it's not as though the club don't have time to arrange a postal application process that is reasonably fair. They've had plenty of time to think about it and obviously chose not to.

:?: 'if you were a loyal fan you would be down there queuing up for them' :?:

We have lots of loyal fans who don't live in Leicester and with the best will in the world would not be able to get time off to queue.

I'm a season ticket holder who bought tickets for the final in November but I'm still disgusted
a) that all season ticket holders aren't guaranteed tickets for the final :shock:
b) that I could have missed out because I am unable to spend a day of my day queueing/ringing (with no guarantee of a ticket even then) :roll:
c) that the club have not even bothered to come up with a better solution to this situation
:roll: