Best of luck form Munster

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

outwide

Best of luck form Munster

Post by outwide »

Today we should be havin a few beers in Leicester waiting for tomorrows game :cry: :cry:
Anyhow best of luck and I hope that ye take the trophy this year. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Neil Back you are now forgiven...................
Thundercats

Post by Thundercats »

Thanks, would have loved to repeat another epic between the two clubs but obviously will have to wait another year or two!

Having played both teams this year what do you think will be the outcome of tomorrows game-truthfully!?

We can take it honesty!
outwide

Post by outwide »

Thundercats wrote:Thanks, would have loved to repeat another epic between the two clubs but obviously will have to wait another year or two!

Having played both teams this year what do you think will be the outcome of tomorrows game-truthfully!?

We can take it honesty!
Honestly I think you have a tough battle ahead.
What worried me about the Tigers last week was that they looked out on their feet towards the end of the game.Is a week enough to recover?I dont know.
If the Scarlets play like they played against us I would have to make them slight favourites,but mind you we never got going and were beaten all over the field.
simonp

Post by simonp »

Thanks for the support :o)
fozzie

Post by fozzie »

you can't switch support like that. The Munster fans are all on our site wishing us good luck as well. Maybe they're just looking to sell their tickets to the final on after this game.
I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
outwide

Post by outwide »

fozzie wrote:you can't switch support like that. The Munster fans are all on our site wishing us good luck as well. Maybe they're just looking to sell their tickets to the final on after this game.

This punter aint supporting you :o)
Dare say it but I would support Leinster first :thumb:
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

cheers outwide.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 4 »

I think all neutrals are entitled to their own individual view of whom they would like to triumph! They do not have to act en mass!
outwide

Post by outwide »

4 wrote:I think all neutrals are entitled to their own individual view of whom they would like to triumph! They do not have to act en mass!
Quite right 4,
The 'they'(Munster Supporters) he referred to are made up of individuals who thankfully each have a mind of their own 8o)
By the way guys and girlies I hope this HC farce is sorted for the good of the competition as I dont thinkit will ever come back as strong if the premiership clubs pull out this year,
Whats the craic like at the Cornish Pirates if we have to go there for a group game next year :lol:
Lea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Lea »

plenty of pasties to be had in Cornwall...oooooahhhhh

You never know if they dont sort out the Euro cup the entire Premiership could be playing in the Magners League...promotion and relegation would then be compulsary and you would have to play full strength teams each week...LMAO :oD
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 4 »

Cornish Pirates is meant to be one of the better places to go to be honest. Plenty of fans, big ambitions, and a quality Irish fly half from Ulster there for next season - Gareth Steenson. Exeter have a great stadium. You know all about Saints..... I support Rotherham and we've kept some decent players, others have gone, such as Steenson.....and the Stadium leaves much to be desired, but the fans are great, though It'd probably be at Don Valley in Sheffield which is a bit like twickers, except its smaller and you are further away from the pitch.....

This is all very hypothetical obviosuly, but I'd like to see it ahppen just to strengthen ND1s interests (no matter what the scores may be). They could do with a hand!
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

outwide wrote:
fozzie wrote:you can't switch support like that. The Munster fans are all on our site wishing us good luck as well. Maybe they're just looking to sell their tickets to the final on after this game.

We thank you. The team thanks you. And can I say how splendid the two games our sides have had this season. Alas, I was unable to attend the one at Welford Road so I gave my tickets to three Munster supporters!! But the return at Thomond Park - I was there!! Your hospitality was superb.
outwide

Post by outwide »

Bill W wrote:
outwide wrote:

We thank you. The team thanks you. And can I say how splendid the two games our sides have had this season. Alas, I was unable to attend the one at Welford Road so I gave my tickets to three Munster supporters!! But the return at Thomond Park - I was there!! Your hospitality was superb.
Thanks Bill,
We received the same at Welford road and hence the reason I am supporting Leicester.If you make it to the final we will all be there in our Munster gear supporting you.I think the friendships and mutual respect built up between the two clubs is great and hopefully we will get to meet you lot soon again.
Invite us over for a pre-season friendly perhaps????
outwide

Post by outwide »

Super win Tigers.
As good a display as Ive seen from you this year.It was even better than your win in Thomond pARK,
We are all heading to Twickers as planned and will be shouting for yourselves 8o)
FlyingTiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by FlyingTiger »

Look forward to seeing as many Munster fans at Twickers as possible. We'll be in the Eel Pie Pub before and after the game.
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach