Who's going to the game?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

aje888

Who's going to the game?

Post by aje888 »

hey guys and gals :o)

i was wondering how many of you prefer to watch a game on tv or live? im doing a project at college on sport in the media. my main question is 'do rugby and football clubs need money from the media to survive? and which sports should be free and which should be pay-per-view?'. it would be great if I could get peoples views on this topic. do you think the media has taken control of rugby and football too much? I mean...look at sky, not only do you have to pay to get the sky sports channels, but then you have to pay extra to get premiership plus??

Thanks for any feedback!! :oD
LadyRugger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by LadyRugger »

It'll have to be on tv, but do you know which channel it'll be on?
I need a hero, I'm holding our for a hero 'til the end of the night. He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be fresh from the fight - I neeeeeeed one!!!
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

I prefer to watch the match at the ground rather than on TV, the atmosphere is a lot better. I think there should be a separate sports package were all you get is just sports. Rather than paying for the other Sky channels if all you really want is the sport.

Not sure that really helps. If you’ve got any other questions just post them here and we’ll try our best. :oD
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !