Nope :mr.green:
Tuilagi is nails!

:pint:

http://tinyurl.com/2stxl4
Mr_Ben
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Mr_Ben »

As memory serves he was never one for getting splinters in his backside from sitting on the fence!
TigerScrums
Gold Member
Gold Member
Location: Staffordshire - Or more favourably half way up the Crumbie Terrace behind the Tigers bench!!

Post by TigerScrums »

All this RFU say this RFU say that really means Baron dictates, Baron threatens; its time to stand against him/them

There is enough money in the Premiership for the teams to make a huge stand if they wish and players will support it to look after their own futures.

A break-away league without using Twickenham borrowing some football sheds for a year would make the RFU stand up. Change the team name to Rugby England instead of England rugby and enter the world cup like that!

Only a few players that are centrally contracted would be out of the equation.

I dont think an England team comprising solely of Andy Farrell would win much though.

Lets see the players, teams and fans win.

Sorry just getttin ga little passionate and worked up!

The premiership is no longer a way to breed players just for the England corporate set u, it can stand on it's own. Use some of that power to knock down the ivory tower of Baron!!!
Come on Tigers!!!
Iain D
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Iain D »

What kind of a name is Francis anyway? I mean, really...
Tweentown

Post by Tweentown »

Spoken with passion by Deano, a man for whom most English rugby supporters have great respect and a man who has achieved more than any of the current RFU gang.

Still, I'm afraid that counts for nothing in Rugby politics. If it did he would be running the England rugby team now, but I'm afraid he's not a 'yes-man' is he.
Iain D
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Iain D »

What kind of a name is Francis anyway? I mean, really...
thommo1
Tiger Cub

Post by thommo1 »

TigerScrums wrote:All this RFU say this RFU say that really means Baron dictates, Baron threatens; its time to stand against him/them

There is enough money in the Premiership for the teams to make a huge stand if they wish and players will support it to look after their own futures.

A break-away league without using Twickenham borrowing some football sheds for a year would make the RFU stand up. Change the team name to Rugby England instead of England rugby and enter the world cup like that!

Only a few players that are centrally contracted would be out of the equation.

I dont think an England team comprising solely of Andy Farrell would win much though.

Lets see the players, teams and fans win.

Sorry just getttin ga little passionate and worked up!

The premiership is no longer a way to breed players just for the England corporate set u, it can stand on it's own. Use some of that power to knock down the ivory tower of Baron!!!
Well said tigerescrums, you are not alone with that thought, it is only a matter of time before the clubs breakaway from the RFU, the damage was done when it was leaked that the RFU wanted to shut us down and transfer us to Coventry. :angry:
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

It is all going to end in tears guys!! Down to the IRB to sort out I guess.

As I have said elsewhere, IMHO Baron and Thomas have brought the game into disrepute. And they should be so charged. And sent into the wilderness never to be seen again.

England won the World Cup DESPITE the RFU and because Sir Clive managed to harness the drive, motivation and talent of some great players whilst telling the RFU, very politely, to make love elsewhere.

We have the club structure, the players and the coaches to make England (again) the best rugby playing nation in the world. Alas we do not have the governance and management structures. Rather we have a load of power mad meglomaniacs who want to control everything.

They ought to find a brewary to go and mismanage!!
Trout 63
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Trout 63 »

They'll be lucky to find a brewery to mismanage - most of any size already do that all on their own without assistance from Baron and Thomas

Long live owner operated micro breweries

Make mine a pint of Belvoir Beaver!!
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Isn't there one in Siberia or outer Mongolia they could have?
keef
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by keef »

we just need to get rid of the RFU top brass and let bill do it!
The Future's Bright,The Future's Stripey!