Gloucester Forum

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

LadyRugger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Gloucester Forum

Post by LadyRugger »

God, our Glos forum is soooooooo boring!!! There's only 9 people on atm!!! Grrrrrrrrrr! Such boring old FARTS!!!!!!!

I wanna come to Leicester :o(
I need a hero, I'm holding our for a hero 'til the end of the night. He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be fresh from the fight - I neeeeeeed one!!!
SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Gloucester Forum

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

LadyRugger wrote:God, our Glos forum is soooooooo boring!!! There's only 9 people on atm!!! Grrrrrrrrrr! Such boring old FARTS!!!!!!!

I wanna come to Leicester :o(
Well come on in.
SPIKE

It's not the winning or losing but the taking apart which matters.
LadyRugger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by LadyRugger »

Well, I'm already on the forum but i think i will take a lil train trip to leicester over the next few weeks... camp out at the grounds or summit... so if u see what looks like a beggar woman, it's just me livin the dream lol :o0
I need a hero, I'm holding our for a hero 'til the end of the night. He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be fresh from the fight - I neeeeeeed one!!!
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

You know you luuurrrvve Tigers more than Gloucester. Go on just admit it. :oP
Last edited by g on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thommo1
Tiger Cub

Post by thommo1 »

Hiya, Lady Rugger/ ruby rose

I have just checked out the gloucester forum lol, you have burned your bridges there i think :mr.green:
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

we all have over-inflated opinions of ourselves aswell - god we are such terrible people arn't we? :oP
LadyRugger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by LadyRugger »

"you have burned your bridges there i think "

This is true!! :o? I don't think they like me much there anymore... Oh well! U guys rock, and I would hope that you'd back me up if i needed it!

omg... they're all so mean to me! :cry:

LEICESTER WILL WIN
LadyRugger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by LadyRugger »

They're all so mean!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
LadyRugger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by LadyRugger »

RIGHT BOYS, THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO. YOU'RE GONNA GO AGAINST GLOUCESTER IN THE FINALS AND YOU'RE GONNA WHIP THEIR :censored: AND MAKE THEM PAY FOR HAVING SUCH STUCK UP FANS IN THEIR FORUM, WHO GO OUT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT AND DO THE MOST BORING STUFF EVER! SHOW 'EM WHO'S BOSS AND MAKE THEM PAY!!!
Glos_Fan_In_Tiger_Waters

Post by Glos_Fan_In_Tiger_Waters »

Deleted
Last edited by Glos_Fan_In_Tiger_Waters on Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LadyRugger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by LadyRugger »

*yawn*
Glos_Fan_In_Tiger_Waters

Deleted
Last edited by Glos_Fan_In_Tiger_Waters on Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saints_gurl

Post by saints_gurl »

You are allowed to say :censored: on this forum? I don't think the Saints one allows it..... 8o)

:roll: This is one of the most pathetic things I have ever read on a forum I think....
You don't need this rubbish, this forum is interesting and generally quite pleasant ("respect" to the rest of you Tigers folk :lol:), silly Glos people coming to wreck it, shame on you!
fatbast

Post by fatbast »

Glos_Fan_In_Tiger_Waters wrote:you spend your life on forums - get a life :roll:
Oh the Irony...
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Glos_Fan_In_Tiger_Waters

Well i do apologise for the posts, and would like to state that i have the upmost respect for all the leicester fans. But i just couldn't have it when 'LadyRuby' was posting 'I H8 GLOUCESTER. THEY'RE A LOAD OF **** WHO CAN GO **** THEIR M*****' and that we were all 'STUCK UP FANS IN THEIR FORUM'. Theres a supporter of leicester, and then theres just plain rude. It was quite unnecessary and childish, so i acted childish back. Good luck for future games, im looking foreward to some cracking ones!