Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

k1
Silver Member
Silver Member

CUP SEMI TICKETS

Post by k1 »

I'm sure there are other threads relating to this, but have seen this

http://tinyurl.com/2dldv4

Any ideas when tickets go on sale at our end? I know the club will make an announcement, just wondered if anyone knew already.
APM16

Post by APM16 »

Llanelli Scarlets ticket sales from 9am Wednesday - when is our announcement?
TigerScrums
Gold Member
Gold Member
Location: Staffordshire - Or more favourably half way up the Crumbie Terrace behind the Tigers bench!!

Post by TigerScrums »

Website confirms us for the Saturday game but no prices or ticket availability yet!
Come on Tigers!!!
k1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by k1 »

TigerScrums wrote:Website confirms us for the Saturday game but no prices or ticket availability yet!
Yes, and surely prices and availability are known if tickets are going on sale to Scarlets fans tomorrow. Their website confirms both prices and availability already.
TigerScrums
Gold Member
Gold Member
Location: Staffordshire - Or more favourably half way up the Crumbie Terrace behind the Tigers bench!!

Post by TigerScrums »

We are always the last to find out!

Lets hope that the football club don't get a large allocation of tickets to sell as they have previously!

After the obvious amount of non-rugby fans at Welford Road on Sunday and the subsequent problems it does not seem the best of ideas!
Come on Tigers!!!
TigerScrums
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by TigerScrums »

http://www.scarlets.co.uk/features/News ... spx?ID=203

Scarlets just published their ticket and travel info.

Where is ours?
Come on Tigers!!!
kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kevf »

your a patient lot aren't you? see front page
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

I think those prices are quite steep to be perfectly honest with you.

If you want to take your family you could end up paying out £100 quid and they are for the cheap seats in the crappiest part of the ground.

So I don't think I'll bother going now. I'll go and watch my son play in a 7's tournament instead.
Stuart Kirk
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Stuart Kirk »

Scarlets have tickets for £55, our max is £45. Does that mean Scarlets have the best tickets?!
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

Probably not. Our top priced tickets are probably being saved for our corporate members/directors/Academy VPs etc.

As for ticket prices, they are set by ERC and not by Tigers so they are outside of the club's control. However, as an indicator, when we played Toulouse at Walkers in the Semi Final a couple of seasons ago, ticket categories were £40, £30 & £20.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Well, I spent £150 on tix for the EDF (as a birthday gift for my daughter) and I've no doubt I'll spend similar on this game. I save a little each month throughout the year to cover such eventualities, and to be honest, the ticket prices for this Semi final are what I'd expect anyway.

I'm sure some people will think it's too expensive, but hey, you pay your money (or not) and take your choice! ;o) :lol:
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
scuff

Post by scuff »

People say they expect this price but why are tickets for the Semi more expensive than the Final