Scuffle

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Headers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Headers »

Well "Big bad clive" you should be ashamed of your self you caused nothing but problems all game and after if you are going to behave like that then the place for you to go is the city ground and not to watch rugby you fool
is growing bonsai a big thing
Big Bad Clive
Top Cat
Top Cat

scuffle

Post by Big Bad Clive »

Sorry Headers but you have miss read my message it wasnt me! Just informing everone that it was one of the people wearing those hats!
Headers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Headers »

Point taken you where out to have fun, but being a pain is not everyones idea of fun
is growing bonsai a big thing
TigerScrums
Gold Member
Gold Member
Location: Staffordshire - Or more favourably half way up the Crumbie Terrace behind the Tigers bench!!

Post by TigerScrums »

Headers clive did not say he was one of the flower pot men.

he said "IT" was not "I" was.

The behaviour of the people was unnacceptable it is true, but as Clive was not involved merely commenting on who it was and you misinterpreted it twice. Maybe a small apology going his way would settle things.
Come on Tigers!!!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Quite so, Headers I think you misread Clive's post :)
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

And anyway, don't go sending the drunks to the City Ground. They won't get let in! I've seen people under th influence refused entry to the City Ground and to other "away" grounds.

Serious point is, watching Rugby and drinking beer go together. But if people are going to get REALLY ratted and obnoxious then it's time to refuse them entry if they're already badly drunk or evict them if they get drunk once inside.

Seriously, if this isn't nipped in the bud then it will go too far.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
LincsTiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by LincsTiger »

It is a shame though that some of the sponsors can ruin the game for some of the true fans. I understand the benefits of corporate packages from a commercial point of view and I am in no way saying they should be stopped, I just feel the experience of the fans surrounding them should be considered. I sit in the A+L stand and each week we are surrounded by different corporate groups who take full advantage of the alcohol outlets, which i don't blame them for! It can sometimes however make them pretty rowdy, and being new to the game make them pretty disrespectful in terms of language used and failing to be quiet during kicks. I do not know the answer to how these problems are solved, i just feel it should be considered. I must also say that this is not always the case, and that there have been many groups who have been great.
mightymouse
Super User
Super User

Post by mightymouse »

Maybe notices could be put up in hospitality areas or announcements made prior to the game in those areas reminding them of the etiquette ie no abusive language - silence during kicks etc - respectful; of thiose around them especially families
TigerScrums
Gold Member
Gold Member
Location: Staffordshire - Or more favourably half way up the Crumbie Terrace behind the Tigers bench!!

Post by TigerScrums »

Maybe they should just stick them in a tent in the car park with a big screen & bar. You could have subititles up explaining what is happening with explainations for penalties etc that they clearly do not understand!

Let the injured players do the corporate bit in there in the warm.

The corporates would probable never know and there would be more room for real fans in the ground.

Oh yes you could also superglue up the doors to the boxes in the A&L of those that have disrespectful guests!!

Thought please?
Come on Tigers!!!
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

just a point here.. not all "corporates" are bad.... as a 5 year old i saw my first tigers match ever in a corporate box and thoroughly enjoyed the occasion - i had no idea who these people shaking my hands and taking pictures with me were... i still have the picture of me looking rather bewildered at the sheer size of Wiggy bearing down on me - but for the most part, they arnt real fans but i find most of them to eb acceptable but there are a few who arnt.... as i now sit in the A&L stand i find that a fair few of corporates from other teams cause the most problems... althoguh they do provide amusement - against falcons once some guy was shouting somethign along the lines of "shoot, shoot - black line army!!" or some rugby chant - by himself, whilst respecting the kickers - after we won very heavily from the 2nd half (40 odd points i believe) he shouted "you've :censored: one you have!" much to the amusement of everyone. Wow - went off on one there but message reamins - not all corporates bad - some are.