NOISE!!!!!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bud
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bud »

the noise level always raises when we see some "infringement" the ref hasn't seen or we're feeling hard done by. If we're generally winning quite easily there's bound to be less noise, people don't feel as anxious about it.

I agree with what everybody has said above - that Stade comeback was something special.

Saints games always bring banter. I'm sure we'll hear alot of "who the hell are Leicester Tigers" chants tomorrow.
Ed
unohoo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by unohoo »

Kinoulton wrote:And woe betide anyone who stands up to celebrate a try. Death by a thousand knitting needles.
Just lay off will you. It's a seated area. People pick seats for a reason. I have arthritis in both hips. That's why we chose seats. We chose the A&L because we are big, and those were the most comfortable seats for us.

We have no problem with people standing up to celebrate a try. What we have a problem with is the selfish gits who leap up when it looks like a player might possibly get within 10 metres of the try line, and stay standing until a try is scored, or the ball cleared. I have as much right to see the game as they do.

And with regards to noise, there is a cluster of us in W4, near the front, who make a hell of a racket, which really annoy corporate hostility. :twisted: