Shedman

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Shedman

Post by kornboy130 »

just to say never get to over confident :P good game... but forwards win matches - and backs decided by how much, and unfortunately we out classed you on both.
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

Declan Kidney, cookies, Stevetelcom, Orla, Paul OConnell, Ronan OGara and especially, ESPECIALLY SHEDMAN...... Your boys took one hell of a beating.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The 'Fortress' has crumbled, you had the fans, you had the flags, you had the noise..... We had the team.
Shedman

Post by Shedman »

IFDS\FDS\FdasdASCZXC
Last edited by Shedman on Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shedman is gone. Shedman is gone
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Shedman, just as I thought, you really are a loser....you don't even have the dignity to come on here and give a bit of respect to the better team. Maybe you'll pick up some manners on the way to the Wasps site ? ...I doubt it though.
Liamsdad
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Liamsdad »

Sounds like a very big dose of sour grapes :D

Plus Shedman you're heading to the wrong site. Scarlets should win tomorrow to get the 2nd seed and play you at home in the quarters.
Shedman

Post by Shedman »

whatever
Last edited by Shedman on Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shedman

Post by Shedman »

Liamsdad wrote:Sounds like a very big dose of sour grapes :D

Plus Shedman you're heading to the wrong site. Scarlets should win tomorrow to get the 2nd seed and play you at home in the quarters.
ILL go where i want ok !
Lufbratiger

Post by Lufbratiger »

Great post Shedman!! :D LoL the exact post we wanted from you! You really are a WUM but you do make this site fun to read! You won't have much fun on the Waspies forum as no one ever posts there! You must admit you set yourself up for this? Just accept the better team on the day won.. it could have been a Munster victory on any other day! its called respect!. I enjoyed your last post nearly as much as the game :D commiserations to other genuine Munster fans you are a great lot!
Remember that you are a Tigers fan,and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"
Tiger Eye
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiger Eye »

WOOOOOHOOO!!!!
Brilliant - absolutely fantastic my face is aching I am smiling that much.
Leicester soooo deserved it, well done and congratulations to the lads - no doubt in the nearest bar right now :lol:

Cooool result and just what I thought it would be too. :D :D :D :D :D
Leinster Heineken Cup champions 2009
Ireland Grand Slam champions 2009

http://sites.google.com/site/ritamarielawlor/
Simmo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Simmo »

Shedman,

I'm not sure what banter has gone before but it's sad to hear that there are only 1 Star motels in Limerick. I hope our away fans don't puke everywhere....most disrespectful...

Not quite sure why we can't all say well done both teams on qualifying from a very tough group. We could meet again later in the tournament.

It's also worth pointing out that last nights Leicester Mercury was complementing Munster's fans for some great fund raising for the Matt Hampson trust.....well done.
Simmo
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

20-30 point win !!....like I said...priceless !! At least I had decency to come on here when "ye" won at Welford Road and say that your fans were class (not including yourself) and your team was decent also. Come on, there must be an ounce of respect for the mighty Tigers in that head of yours....surely !!?
Shedman

Post by Shedman »

Shedman is offically gone and will resurface under a new idenity ( but same persona) in who ever gets the Home QF with Munster
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Goodbye
Lufbratiger

Post by Lufbratiger »

Well your pretty easy to identify, as nobody is as one eyed in their views to Munster as your good self! :D Don't think Backy is shaking now! probably getting stuck in to the drinks in a pub! When O'Gara gets the feeling in his body back tommorow, he will start shaking! bounced off like a schoolgirl by a scrum half o dear!
Remember that you are a Tigers fan,and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"
sammy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by sammy »

One moron doesn't make a summer. Fair play to the vast majority of Munster's fans and players. Totally gracious in defeat. Especially Declan Kidney, his squad might lack depth but the mans got a heart of gold, great interview at the end.

Hear there knocking down the Shed. Perhaps you could be in it at the time Shedman?!